Monday, May 2, 2016

Respect Leads to Suicide?


​ "RESPECT" is a slippery slope towards "TOLERATING" suicide or other terrible things.​ What one generation tolerates, the next generation propagates. Muslims, for example & everything they believe. Beat, rape, & murder women, children. Steal. Lie. Kill. Destroy. Abuse........
.
How much "SIN" are we willing to respect, honor, tolerate?
.
Respect Muslims when they rape your wife and kids?
.
Where do we draw the line between what is ok and what is not ok?
.
People don't draw lines and slowly become worse without knowing it.
.
If we fail to plan, we plan to fail.
.
If we don't draw lines now, we may cross the lines without knowing them later.
.
People don't plan to become monsters but do over time....
.
​I don't let emails or other things bother me.
.
I filter emails to folders. I organize. I do whatever I have to without abusing or limiting the development and needs of others......
.
I do not have to read the emails I get.
.
I can scan and skim read email headers and bodies.
.
But I don't want to tell people to not email me.
,
Because that will create bigger problems in the future....
.
Communication problems.
.
Character development problems caused by not being able to share enough and other things.
.
Psychologically, it damages people when you limit them.
.
It is like the husband saying to the wife, ok talk to me for the next five minutes but please stop right after that. Only 5 minutes per day, ok wife. Ok, now stop. Go to bed. Thanks for sharing. Ok, right? No. Terrible. Limiting communication or emails is damaging to our souls.
.
Family should not limit communication like that.
.
Katie Jean Arnold is limited communication time with her own brother, Joey.
.
Like a husband limiting time with his own wife.
.
That is damaging in the long term for both parties and that therefore effects them and everybody they come in contact with for the rest of their lives and these things are destroying people all of the time.
.
I am not really sad or angry with Katie but I use it to illustrate the problems I see in society and I want people to see how important things are for our world for people everywhere and I love using real life examples from my own life to paint the picture to relevant issues that people can relate to and I think it is better that way and that is part of the reason I always share my personal life with the world because people learn from it or at least can if they allow it to through the spirit of God and people and everything else as well through principles, perspective, eternal morality, objectivity over subjectivity, joy over circumstances, patience, integrity, character, fruits of the spirit, responsibilities, honesty, transparency, leadership, some respect maybe, hope, long-suffering, some tolerance maybe, and some oatmeal in your bowl with yummy delicious strawberries, oh yeah!!!!!
.
Joey Arnold 2016-05-03 Tue 12 PM AC HCM
Mobile # 0168-478-5542​

No comments:

Post a Comment