Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Zizi Vs. Joey 01

Joey Arnold 2016-05-04 Wed 3:23 PM MDP HCM
.


Comments
Tuyetanh Lai
Tuyetanh Lai I do not steal your money. Call police if you want. Stop lying. You steal many things from me in my home.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Tuyetanh Lai, my heart was stolen. My heart is broken.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...
Tuyetanh Lai
Tuyetanh Lai you told the lies to me and my family. my english not very well but i wanna say that i'm busy for my life, my job,...i do have more times like you. post and post and post "the lies" zizi do not like you any more. do not bother us agian. i have go to work and no more times to argue with you. no free times 24/24...i gave you more presents and you steal things from me, but i'm not going to my fb and say that....cuz i have not more freetime, this is my last comment. you can say anything and people should not believe what they re reading. if you re an english teacher you will have not more times on fb and blame us.. my life happy or not. i know....and you wanna say any things you say. but your action people will know who you re. bye
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Tuyetanh Lai is a good woman. I care about her and her family. I am very sad because I am not a bad man. I am a good man. I wrote these things because I care. I believe that things can get better. I believe that there are better ways of doing things.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold My shoes, DVDs, wires, USB thumb drives, & other things are at your house. My time & my heart was stolen in a way. Anna rejected & mocked my gifts, the money, which is kind of like stealing or something very bad. But I care about Anna and her family. Now, my heart is broken. I am not the enemy. I am trying to help........
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Tuyetanh Lai,
Tôi viết vì tôi quan tâm. Nhưng khi tôi viết, tôi vô tình làm tổn thương người tôi yêu thương và chăm sóc cho rất nhiều và rất sâu sắc. Trái tim tôi đang khóc rất nhiều bây giờ bởi vì người tôi quan tâm đang tấn công tôi.
.

Họ xem tôi như kẻ thù. Tôi tin tưởng vào đối mặt với những lời nói dối, lừa gạt, các vấn đề, không hiệu quả, và những thứ khác, và tôi tin tưởng mạnh mẽ trong những câu hỏi và tư duy phê phán và phân tích tất cả mọi thứ vì tôi quan tâm rất nhiều. Bạn bè không chịu đựng được và cho phép những điều xấu để tiếp tục. Tôi là một bác sĩ và một giáo viên và tôi đang cố gắng để giúp đỡ mọi người. Tôi càng viết trong tinh thần bình tĩnh như thế này, sau đó tôi càng quan tâm. Tôi đã rơi vào tình yêu với một cô gái. Tôi sẽ luôn luôn quan tâm đến cô ấy nhưng tôi không bao giờ có thể nhìn thấy cô ấy một lần nữa vì những gì đang xảy ra. Mọi người nói rằng tôi nói dối bởi vì họ hiểu sai những gì tôi có nghĩa là chính xác. Tôi nói về cách họ đã ăn cắp tiền của tôi, nhưng có lẽ chỉ gián tiếp hoặc theo một cách hay một cách nói trước hoặc trong một số loại đường đó là khó khăn để giải thích và một câu chuyện rất dài của các câu đố phức tạp và điều đó sẽ mất nhiều sách và thư viện và nhiều năm để giải thích thông qua các nguyên tắc và sự giác ngộ của Thiên Chúa là tốt.
.
Tôi sẽ tiếp tục giúp đỡ mọi người. Nhưng tôi khóc bây giờ và cầu nguyện cho ANNA và cả gia đình cô vì họ sẽ luôn luôn là một phần của trái tim tôi. Tôi tin rằng trong gia đình đó. Tôi không cố gắng để làm tổn thương họ. Tôi muốn họ phải trung thực hơn, để giao tiếp tốt hơn, để được hợp lý hơn, và lên kế hoạch trước nhiều. Tôi có nhiều hơn những điều tôi muốn nói về tất cả mọi thứ và nhiều hơn nữa. Hãy suy nghĩ về những gì tôi nói.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Tuyetanh Lai, I write because I care. But when I write, I accidentally hurt people I love and care for so much and so deeply. My heart is crying so much now because the people I care about are attacking me.
.
They see me as an enemy. I believe in confr
onting lies, deceptions, problems, inefficiencies, and other things, and I believe strongly in asking questions and critical thinking and analyzing everything because I care so much. Friends do not tolerate and allow bad things to continue. I am a doctor and a teacher and I am trying to help people. The more I write in a calm spirit like this, then the more I care. I was falling in love with a girl. I will always care about her but I may never see her again because of what is happening. People say I lie because they misread what I mean exactly. I talked about how they stole my money, but maybe only indirectly or in a way or in a manner of speaking or in some kind of way that is hard to explain and a very long story of complex puzzles and things that will take many books and libraries and years to explain through principles and the enlightenment of God as well.
.
I will continue to help people. But I am crying now and praying for ANNA and her whole family because they will always be part of my heart. I believe in that family. I am not trying to hurt them. I want them to be more honest, to communicate better, to be more logical, & to plan ahead more. I have many more things I want to say about everything and more. Please think about what I say.
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...
Zizi, Anna's sis, asked if I could marry her, take her to USA & divorce her. Anna asked me to leave her house that same 1st or 2nd week of April 2016. I said no to Anna and Zizi that same week. The next week, Anna kicked me out of her house & abandoned our 3 years friendship by telling people me bad
.
Loan, Anna's mother, wanted me to leave because Loan left that week in April 2016 to travel to Thailand and/or Cambodia and/or something. I'm American, born in the year 1985 in ...
See more
Tuyetanh Lai i never ask you marry me and take me to usa. i love Vietnam. stop lying Joey.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold You want to live in USA. I want to go back there, too. I love America but I also care about people all around the world as well.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You sound like a dumbass,Yo. Weeping all day like a little girl. Act like a man if you are, dude.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I help people
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 min
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Tuyetanh Lai, I really do care and I really am trying my best to help. Everything I did was from my heart. I will always care and I will always consider helping more and more. I am very sad that these things began to happen. I am sorry for being so honest and opened about things. I am sorry for trying so hard to help. I'm sorry for caring so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment