Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Zizi Responded To Joey?

Joey Arnold Oatmeal copied 2016-05-04 Wed 3 PM MDP HCM
Mobile # 0168-478-542
.
.

Tuyetanh Lai
 I do not steal your money. Call police if you want. Stop lying. You steal many things from me in my home.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Tuyetanh Lai
Tuyetanh Lai you told the lies to me and my family. my english not very well but i wanna say that i'm busy for my life, my job,...i do have more times like you. post and post and post "the lies" zizi do not like you any more. do not bother us agian. i have go to work and no more times to argue with you. no free times 24/24...i gave you more presents and you steal things from me, but i'm not going to my fb and say that....cuz i have not more freetime, this is my last comment. you can say anything and people should not believe what they re reading. if you re an english teacher you will have not more times on fb and blame us.. my life happy or not. i know....and you wanna say any things you say. but your action people will know who you re. bye
Like · Reply · 3 hrs · Edited

No comments:

Post a Comment