Tuesday, May 3, 2016

AMERICANS STUCK AT VIETNAM LAND BORDERS FOR OVERSTAYING?

Joey Arnold 2016-05-04 Wed 7 AM AC HCM

.



I couldn't extend my visa because I didn't have a work permit (WP). I think that is the reason. That is what I wrote in my last email. I think that a work permit is required within 90 days of a VN DN visa. That is what I see on the internet. Nobody told me that before. Therefore, maybe I'm not a blacklist for being a terrible criminal. Therefore, maybe I just need to find $2,000 USD or more to leave Vietnam by bus, go to Cambodia, and back to Vietnam with a new visa. My visa expired in 2015..... Maybe, that is the answer I'm looking for. Sadly, nobody told me this before. But only got $300 now.....
.
Joey Arnold 2016-05-03 Tue 5 PM AC HCM
Mobile # 0168-478-5542
Lê Minh Thọ $300-400 you can make in campodia and back here with new visa over 6 to 1 year i think
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Lê Minh Thọ, no, because my visa expired in 2015
Khánh Phạm
Khánh Phạm · Friends with Ngô Phước Vy and 1 other
Visa is only to administrate immigrantion. When you enter a country, goverment of that country must to control you. Blacklist dont as mean criminal. You are on blacklist when your Visa have expired.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Khánh Phạm, but I was "TOLD" I was on a blacklist BEFORE my visa expired in December 2015, last year, and that scared me because I did not know why BACK THEN and nobody told me about the requirements of a DN
Khánh Phạm
Khánh Phạm · Friends with Ngô Phước Vy and 1 other
DN is only a symbol to classify kind of Visa. It is wrote short from word "Doanh Nghiệp". Mean is business.
Khánh Phạm
Khánh Phạm · Friends with Ngô Phước Vy and 1 other
Law of Viêt Nam described, DN Visa is kind of Visa issue for foreign people who enter Viêt Nam to work with Viêt Nam company.
Khánh Phạm
Khánh Phạm · Friends with Ngô Phước Vy and 1 other
Your case is really diffcult to understand. I think that, you should contact to Immigrant Manage office of Ho Chi Minh City Police to leaded clearly. Police of Viêt Nam alway help to foreign people to find best solution. Dont affraid
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Khánh Phạm, I went to the immigration department in January 2016 but they did not listen to me and told me to go to Cambodia but did not want to talk to me and only gave me a paper and then I was out and I still did not know what I wanted to know at that time
Romelus Saladar
Romelus Saladar Go there NAKED !!! Hahahahahahahahaa
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 27 mins
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Khánh Phạm, Sinh Tourist gave me a DN but failed to tell me I had 90 days after March 2015 to get a WP, & VN law requires them to do that or get fined or worse.... I got $300 USD now & will try to get $2K or more & then try to buy a visa & letter & pay at the border lots of money & try to come back with a new visa & hope they let me back into VN.....

No comments:

Post a Comment