Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Zizi Vs. Joey 02

2016-05-04 Wed 4 PM MDNH HCM
.


Tuyetanh Lai i never ask you marry me and take me to usa. i love Vietnam. stop lying Joey.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold You want to live in USA. I want to go back there, too. I love America but I also care about people all around the world as well.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I help people
Like · Reply · 1 · 18 mins
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Tuyetanh Lai, I really do care and I really am trying my best to help. Everything I did was from my heart. I will always care and I will always consider helping more and more. I am very sad that these things began to happen. I am sorry for being so honest and opened about things. I am sorry for trying so hard to help. I'm sorry for caring so much.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Tuyetanh Lai loves Vietnam, wants children, & is a wonderful singer, teacher, manager, sister, daughter; funny; smart; I really hope she can marry a great man and have children; she is like an angel in many ways. But it seems that, allegedly, that I am hurting her and her family. I am now the bad guy. This "STATUS" will always haunt me for as long as I live. I will always care about Zizi, Anna, Loan, & Phuc even..... I care about people and they are part of my family.... but things happened.... and now I am like a criminal or something..........
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Dear readers, if you think I am bad, then please befriend them. I don't care if people like me or not. I care about people more than I care about me. I want Zizi to be married. Help her find a good man, please. It seems that I am not that man, maybe. Therefore, maybe, I made things worse. I was trying to help but I failed. I am sorry for failing. I am very sorry for this disaster. Please step in succeed where I have failed. Please befriend their family and do what I am not privileged to do now.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I am not trying to hurt people. I want people to understand history. I want people to know what was happening.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold If I am a bad man, please punish me. Find a foreign man who can hit me or something. But more importantly, I do not want Zizi to be alone. I want her to have a man. If you are interested in Zizi, please do something because Zizi is a great woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment