Monday, May 2, 2016

THEY SPREAD LIES ABOUT TEACHERS WHEN THEY ARE TIRED

This is Anna Lai Kehn & her sister Zizi. They are spreading lies about me. I was only trying to help them. I don't like it when people live in an addiction of deception. Every time you lie, you have to cover it up with another lie. I want them to be more accountable & responsible for their action. I want them to appreciate people more. I want them to be more honest about things. Her mother, Loan, said I was her son. I went to their hometown. Gave them massages. I was their best friend. I taught them English all the time. I lived at their house. They trusted me. I love them as a brother. Please contact them. I write about them because I love them. I want them to improve. I believe in people.
.
I've known them since 2013 but they harass, abuse, & kidnap me. They deny all of this. They treat me like European backpackers, but I'm a teacher. They manipulate & take advantage of me. I gave them 20 trieu VND ($1K USD) plus my time (40 trieu or more) & heart & everything. People who know me know that I mean well & I'm passionate for the souls of others. I give it my all to help others. But I am not happy with how immoral they are now. They have years of experience with foreigners but they don't like people like me it seems. They like normal foreigners that drink & lie like them. They continue to lie about me & about things I did or did not do with Kathy, the Pagoda, Circle K, the Blacklist, Dai Trinh, Remi, Ribs, or other things. We should not do that. We should seek after eternal morality and perspective and other good things. We can be better than this.
.
Please ask her for my money and home videos and other things back from their house, please:
.
Joey Arnold 2016-05-02 Mon 6 PM MDNH HCM
Mobile # 0168-478-5542
.
.

LikeShow More Reactions
Comment
Comments
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment