Thursday, May 5, 2016

Frogs Play With Me In Bed HA HA HA HA HA HEEE HEEE HOO HOOO???????

People think I'm a spam virus because I always write I'm an English Teacher, add me. I post it again & again because I get more followers & friends. I want to pay it forward & share everything I got with the world more. I want more & more people to join the OATMEAL PARTY of LIVING LOVE.
.
I love meeting new people. I enjoy learning & teaching more English speaking, listening, reading, writing, thinking, questioning, flying, through learning everything else as well. I love people & it hurts. But no pain then no gain. I cry sometimes but that is weakness leaving the body. I am a visionary. I am a leader. I love to sing, dance, play guitar, piano, & so much more. I let people think badly about me. I tell stories through the way I live & experiment & I try different things while learning and teaching people what I learn & while laughing & smiling & saying thank you & sorry & forgive me & you would do the same instead of you are welcome alone & I focus on improving my attitudes more & I try to take a step away from subjective personalization within being inside situations in order to get external eternal perspective from timeless wisdom & morality which lies outside of time FROM LIVING LOVE & I cry & I crave for more & more & I am content BUT NOT TOO CONTENT and I stay hungry and I find new ways to do old things and I try not to do the same things OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS and I try my best to teach children as they are our future & I try to get people to laugh more by saying frogs can jump into my bed & play with me at night.
.
I love getting up before the sun gets up, to fly like Peter Pan & I try to look at the world in different ways as that helps me love people & life more & it helps me learn things better & it helps me dance better & sing louder & it is always fun to try new things & I can laugh at myself when I mess up & make mistakes because it is fun to laugh & if something is funny then it is funny even if it came from me, haha.
.
Joey Arnold 2016-05-05 Thu 2:35 PM MDNH HCM
Email: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
# 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment