Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Loaned Gifts 3

Joey Arnold 2016-05-12 Thu 1:15 PM MDP HCM
.


Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I don't chose to be homeless. I never said I want to be homeless. I take care of myself. But Anna has my stuff and Anna did bad things about me. Anna lies about me. And you stole my bike in a way without communicating enough....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I DID NOT SAY I CHOOSE TO BE HOMELESS. BUT YOU SAID OR ASSUME I DO. Sadly, you are missing the details to life and to my life. You need to understand what was happening. You use to say you were going to pay me money for my bike that you stole from me. But you never did that. That is called lying. Romelus Saladar
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ OK. Find you in Mc Donald mean you ave still living at 23/9 Park. OK i'm understand.
Why not comeback to Usa Joey?
May be i don't clearly know your trouble at Usa.

But i just think if let me choice. Living at American jall it clearly better living at Vietnam park
I'm clearly sure about it

How long you do not come to doctor to checking your healthy Joey?
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ As you ave talking i'm lying Why i don't pay money for your bike.
Do you keep your promise when you said you will give me a half of your salary at this month to i open my handmade shop. But did you do this Joey?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, YOU ARE ASKING ME ABOUT MY HEALTH BECAUSE YOU ASSUME AND BELIEVE THAT MY HEALTH IS DECLINING BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY AND YOU THEREFORE LIMIT MY FREEDOMS AND RIGHT TOWARDS CHOICES AND OPTIONS AND LIBERTIES. They promised to help me get a visa. After I get a visa, I will get a new room or house. Anna told me her mother is smart. Anna said they were going to help me. They were trying to help me. Loan said I could live in their house for a long time but never said how long would be too long. Long wanted me to stay but Anna changed her mind suddenly or slowly over time.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I need help with getting my things. I need to find somebody who can get my things for me.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ I promise to my mother i will find a job at that time (i'm said our pass)
Cause working for you is so hard for me.


If you don't remember.
My mother was give you food. Home.
Even She give you one million vnd at coffee shop near my house. The owner was see it. The owner said to me.
And...
Your bike was sell to find for you a lincense to you can working at Vietnam. I do not sell it for myself. Please remember that.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ If you are keep living like every is own you. You will be living along till you died.
No one want to live with you, even children or God.
I can see.

So pls fix and change it. Pls
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I did not say I was going to give you money (salary). I did not promise you things. But you promised to help me for a month. I think you said one month. You asked me if you could sell my bike. I thought about it but I never made a final decision about my bike. We were talking and contemplating at a more theoretical or hypothetical level of "WHAT IF WE SOLD THAT BIKE" kind of thing and then my bike was gond.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Who said that? Why want to said that?
You tell me i'm own you and you blame me you will pray for my father to go to hell that Why i have to to said that. But at that time i don't have a job. My work before is be a motobike take you to school. But you do not may anything for me like my salary
And my mother give you alot. That make she was angry when i talking about u
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I did not get a license. I did not get a Work Permit (WP). A school can get me a WP & Work Contract when I work for them. But you took my bike. You stole my bike. You cannot simply reallocate your gifts to the account of your bike debt to me. Compensation is better when agreed upon between the parties therein. You agreed freely to help me BEFORE I BOUGHT MY BIKE AND YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME CONTROL AND RIGHT OVER MY PROPERTY, MY THINGS, MY BIKE. Stealing is stealing. But you make justifications upon alleged reasoning which excuses your responsibilities and which eradicates gifts from you to me. Which then makes you a liar for pretending to help me for free when you were really only interested in a transaction, a trade, where you help me only to get something in return. That kind of transaction is not required regardless of what cultures and the status quo and peerpressure and normal people and liberals and others may say and more. Anna has my things.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Do u can promise with your did grand mother and your god you did not blame my father?
Or if you do and lie you will stay in the help forever bye god?
Do you?

But i can promise like this with my Buddha. Joey wink emoticon
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, YOU ARE THREATENING OR MAKE UP EXCUSES OR ALLEGED LOGIC OR REASONING BASED FROM AND ACCORDING TO AND GRANTED THEREIN BY AND THROUGH THE GIFTS FROM YOU, YOUR MOTHER, UNTO ME AND TO MY ESTATE, AND YOU ARE THEREFORE OR ALSO TRANSFERRING YOUR GIFTS INTO THINGS I HAVE TO PAY BACK WHICH IS NOT HONORABLE ON YOUR PART TO DO SO BECAUSE THAT IS FRAUD, LIKE A SCAM, AND YOUS TOLE MY BIKE, AND THAT IS DECEPTION, AND ANNA HAS MY THINGS, AND LEAF PAGODA FAILED TO COMMUNICATE ENOUGH ABOUT THE DETAILS
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ I stole your bike for what?
My home at that's time is real small.
And i and my mother have two motobike at my home

This bike is old, slow.
You just enough money to buy this old bike.
And when i sold that to find for you a license. It's down price. Up 2 million than when we Buy.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ I tried to help you Joey. I was do all my best. Bút may be i'm just a Little girl to stuck in your Big problem.

That's Why i'm angry. May be because my self.


When you ave living at my home for the first time. You made me angry by keep fighting your girl enemy in Hanoi Cs.
You are a style of people always roll pound you negative thinking.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, when you talk about a license, you lie. That is a lie. I did not get a license. But I bought a bike. I had my bike in your house. Then it was gone. But you are blaming the absence of the bike on the presence of me. You should not turn a gift from you into a loan. I did not take out a loan from you. A gift is free. But you lie by saying nothing is free. Compensation on my behalf is not required because you gave me gifts. BUT I DID NOT GIVE YOU MY BIKE. Therefore, you are required to compensate for my bike. You say you compensated for my bike indirectly. However, the so-called alleged compensation was not agreed upon between the parties therein. We did not make official agreement about the terms and regulations between the transactions between us, the parties, and the details therein, and Anna has my things, and I helped Anna for 3 years and gave them at least $1,000 USD plus free English lessons, massages, & so many things, and Leaf Pagoda failed to communicate well enough......
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I'm a positive thinker. But I understand that honesty is the best policy. We must learn and grow through oppositions. We must be more honest, transparent, & real. We must seek after more integrity. You are like Anna. You pretend to help but then turned it around. You are not helping. You are not interested in helping. You are only interested in helping yourself and now your baby as well.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold We must battle through storms towards rainbows. But it takes discipline. It requires confrontation, conflict, honesty, eternal morality, more confrontation, tears, sweat, pain, gain, growth pains, fights, reflections, more honesty, more reflection, perspective, understandings of deeper principles, and more honesty and honesty cannot be optional and honesty cannot be there only if it is convenient for selfish losers and we should seek after better ways of living...
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Did you mean i do not go Charity before i meet you, and you are making me a "good person" as you thinking? ...
I did it before i meet u at 2013.
You can come to those adress As i posting in my facebook and askind do they meet and person in my picture a
t that time, cause same one usually come to only place. They will tell you

But Joey. Even i go to charity before.
I will not using my alive body baby to fixing those sick children even they asking me
And belive me. You will be the same when you have baby.

That's i hope you understand. Everything have a limited.
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Joey is homeless and has complicated relationships with different girls and you were given money by their mother?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, don't turn charity into a loan. I'm talking about my bike. You stole my bike. But you were also helping me. However, your charity does not justify theft. Your charity doesn't turn gifts into loans. Normal people can assume and say gifts are not free and are really loans that must be compensated for. However, gifts are not loans. You gave me gifts. You chose to help me. You drove me to work. That is your choice. I'm not required to compensate for your choices. I can compensate if I want, but it is not required from a morality perspective. socially, people assume that compensation is required, but that is taboo or forced upon by peer pressures and cultures and NWO and other bad things and people and other things. Long Story. I'm not talking about what you may or may not do with your free time in your life, before, during, or after meeting me, with children, people, with charities, or with or without that or this or anything, and I am not talking about those things, and I am only talking about how you were choosing to freely help me and about how you sold my bike without my permission and a lack of permission for selling something therefore voids your alleged bike fund reallocation compensation repayment plan.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I DON'T SEE ANNA AND KATHY AS POTENTIAL LOVERS BUT AS PEOPLE, INDIVIDUALS, HUMANS, FRIENDS, AND NOT AS OBJECTS. Kathy offered to drive me around Saigon one day but then wanted to drive me around the next day, and then the next day, and Kathy kept on saying more step by step and that grew and I allow it but my inability to reject her invitation does not therefore transform her gifts into loans. Anna was doing the same things. They choose to help me but then stab me in the back when I become inconvenient for them.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Thi Vo : i'm trying to suport Joey to come to his home.
So if any person see him. Better you should take him to Usa embassy. It better to feed him. Cause he live in 23/9 Park for 5 month. It's not good!


Joey. I don't want to "always keep drive you around Saigon
But you said when i pound for you a motobike—men, you said you don't want it Cause you don't want to pay money.
And when your teacher—friends lay you. You said you feel it not safety than me.
So you asking me keep drive you to work
But i think about it is about "money"

Even after we broken Up one day.
You out my house and come to same hotel at Phạm Ngu Lao district
But keep calling me to take u to school at 6am.
So pls don't said i "always" want it
No i'm not Joey.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ KATHY LIES LIKE ANNA. KATHY CHOSE TO DRIVE ME TO WORK. THAT IS HER CHOICE. SHE BLAMES HER DECISIONS ON WHAT I DID AND SAID. SHE WANTED TO HELP ME WHEN I WAS AT THE HOSTEL. SHE TOLD ME TO CALL HER. Kathy was not required to help me. But she wanted to have sex with me. She was always begging me for sex. It was like she raped me. I moved to Saigon on Sunday, the 10th of February 2013. Met Kathy in person the next Sunday, the 17th & told me that same day that she loves sex & had sex with foreigners after meeting them. I was new to Saigon & it was hard to find the schools by myself. So, I decided to be her sex slave. I gave her what she wanted & she took me to work. I didn't like it. But I felt trapped. She begged me to buy a bike. Then she sold my bike. She turned her gifts into loans. That is not fair. And I was like her slave. And I tolerated it. When I was paid my $1.2K USD apx salary for my English Teaching at schools, Kathy asked for all my money. I said no. And then she kicked me out. BUT THREE YEARS LATER IN 2016, I GAVE ALL MY TO ZIZI BUT THEN THEY KICKED ME OUT..... ANNA HAS MY THINGS AND KATHY STOLE MY BIKE.... AND PEOPLE CONTINUE TO LIE AND LIE AND LIE MORE AND THEN LIE AGAIN AND THEN LIE BY SAYING THEY DID NOT LIE AND THIS LOOP CONTINUES AND THIS HABIT GROWS LIKE CANCER AND FOREST FIRES
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ OK i give up. Remember for me. I have a boy friend before. My ex bf is come to meet you remember.
I can do it by myself Cause i know How to do and How i work.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ I will Let you do what you want. I'm out now. I have nothing to said and to talk with you.
I think i said it. Is enough. Bye.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ KATHY PHUONG THAO stole my bike. She continues to live a life of deception. Her life rules are disconnected from reality. Anna destroyed a friendship & has my things. I want accountability for actions like deception. In Vietnam, people reward liars. If you lie, you may get more money and more things. It seem that people honor and respect liars. That is the decline of society.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-05-12 Thu 7:30 AM AC HCM JSA
JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com 0168-478-5542
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ OK. Find the time and we will come to Usa Embassy. I will call Anna. And her familly.
If you think we stole your stuff. Why not come to Usa embassy.
You know my aunt house. My uncle house. I take you to that house before. Why not?

Do it pls faster before i come to Aus.
I want to finish all.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ STOLE MY BIKE BUT SHE IS STUCK IN HER DECEPTION. SHE LIVES A LIFE OF DECEPTION. AND DECEPTION IS A BAD THING TO LIVE IN. ANNA IS LIVING DECEPTION AS WELL. ANNA HAS MY HOME VIDEOS.
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Why dont you just think that money was to pay for the sex she had with you? Anyway, you have to pay for sex in form of cash or gifts, right?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I did not like her. I do not like her. I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH KATHY PHUONG THAO who stole my bike. SHE LIKE RAPED ME. SHE WAS A LITTLE CHUBBY. I DID NOT ENJOY THE SEX. I HATED IT. BUT WHEN I SAID NO SEX, SHE WOULD YELL AT ME, HIT ME, SCRATCH ME, THROW THINGS AT ME. SHE HAD TEMPER TANTRUMS LIKE THOSE THAT ANNA HAS. IT WAS VERY BAD. BUT I WAS IN THAT SITUATION. YOU DO NOT PAY FOR WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT. KATHY SHOULD PAY BECAUSE SHE WANTED IT NOT ME. I WAS LIKE A MALE STRIPPER. AND YOU SHOULD PAY MONEY TO MALE STRIPPERS.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Some old girl has to do that with a young men.
When She 40 or more
Pay money to have *** a men

But i want to mean i did not do that.
The time i meet him i'm still young. Just 28. I'm not old too much for find a new men to protect and take care of me.

Joey think his body is making by luxury...
But...not...he choice to living the life of homless. Sometime he don't washing his body by soap.

Thi Vo. Hope you know How i feel. He always like that!
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
I tend to believe your story, though, it is not important I do or not because I am just an outsider.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Outside or not importand men.
Just the way people usual to go. To people can classify it good or bad
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ My story of Joey is our privite story
Because it roll my mother and his mother inside this story too.
And my mother do not like to stuck of this.


After a school in Hn lie Joey they will acepted him for teaching
And his gf is Philpine promise She will take care him. But She gone.

I save him few day in my house.
But i can feel Joey can not stay in Vietnam to work.
I mean working like a normal men, can find money to take care his familly, wifi and chile almost.
That i decide to write a letter to him mother is asking for help.

I said can you help Joey Some hacker to come bank Usa
And she said She have to take care her now familly. Her new husband and her new husband—children i may remember his nam is DAVID.
And she don't want to take care Joey

I don't talking with his brother and sister. I don't have much time. I have to washing the dish to my mother and cook at home. My sister is married. And living with her husband's brother and his wifi. She busy alot.

That Why i decided to kick Joey out of my home. To he can decided to find the way to come back Usa by himself and living with and cousin,aunt,uncle and brother sister As he choice.

But now. A few day ago. Anna and her mother come to my home and said do you know Joey ave living in 23/9 Park
As i don't know before.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Do you mean in this case a porcine ugly toad begged for your favor? Then, I agree that she should have treated you differently.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs · Edited
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I WRITE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS ONLINE. KATHY MET ME ON COUCHSURFING AND THEN IN SAIGON IN 2013. KATHY CHOSE TO HELP ME.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Don't use soap when you are in mud. I felt dirty already. There are times in life when we must wait. I was waiting at that point. I was in a transitional period in 2013 as I was getting use to how much Vietnamese lie with deception ..... sometimes, it is not the right time to do certain things like soap for example....
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Nobody can live like you
I don't know How can you live in the park with your computer But not match with rubber.
wink emoticon
...See more
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I DO NOT LIVE AT THE PARK AND I TAKE CARE OF MY SELF AND I HAD A ROOM AND I AM GOING TO GET ANOTHER APARTMENT LIKE THE PREVIOUS ROOM I HAD THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT AND YOU CONTINUE TO SPEAK LIES BASED ON WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE SAYING LIKE ANNA A...See more
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You need to get a job, Joey Arnold. As a man with no disabilities, you should be responsible for your own livelihood. You should not always accept help even if some good people offer to help you. If you continue living like that, I cannot see the diffetence between yours and that of a freeloader, or even worse beggar. It is my reflection from the stories you have been telling.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I WORK ALREADY.... I HAVE A JOB AND I AM WORKING... I HAVE A JOB.... I AM SELF-EMPLOYED... I AM A FREELANCE PRIVATE CONTRACTOR..... I AM EMPLOYED.... YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT.... IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT, THEN YOU ARE NOT INTELLECTUAL ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND YOU LACK WISDOM TO SEE WHAT CONTINUES TO HAPPEN AND YOU ARE THEREFORE NOT INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH BUT YOU ARE HOWEVER LOST IN DECEPTION LIKE KATHY AND ANNA AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE....
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I work. Please use your brain. You ask me to do what I already do. That means you are not listening to me which is an insult. I type these words but you are not looking at my words. You look past my words. You need to use your brain. You pretend to listen but then you mock me by devaluing my job. I'm a private contractor. I have a job. I do work. I have talked about that before. I make money everyday. I am working. I repeat. I am working. I already have a job. But you are beginning to act like Anna and Kathy by saying lies, things that are not true. Please reconsider your views and mindset and perspective. Because youa re saying the wrong things. And you are thinking the wrong things.....
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You have a job and are homeless? My brain whispers to me that you contradict yourself. I am not mocking you. I just cant make believe I understand why someone who gets a job still shamelessly ask around for help. Is your brain too flat to see this paradox?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, KATHY Thảo Thỏ ASKED FOR ALL MY MONEY. KATHY ASKED ME TO TAKE HER TO USA IN 2013 LIKE ZIZI ASKED ME IN 2016. KATHY SAID WE WERE LOVERS. IF I SAID NO, SHE WOULD HIT ME. BUT I SAID NO TO HER MORE AND MORE AS TIME WENT ON. AND AFTER I REFUSED TO GIVE KATHY MY SALARY, SHE KICKED ME OUT. I WENT TO VIETNAM TO WORK AT A SCHOOL. THE GIRL THERE WAS ONLY A FRIEND...... BUT KATHY SAID THAT THE GIRL WAS MY GF.... THAT IS A LIE.... THIS IS SILLY BECAUSE KATHY AND ANNA MAKE UP MORE LIES AND CONTINUE TO ADD LIES ON TOP OF LIES..... AND PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THE LIES..... I TELL THE TRUTH BUT I AM INSULTED FOR BEING HONEST.... I AM PUNISHED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH.......
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You are a liar, Joey Arnold. You are a man and are afraid of being hit by a woman? They asked for your money, and you could choose not to give them, right? If you gave them your money, it was your choice, so shut up, and act your gender.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, YOU SEEM TO BE DUMB BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BIAS AND TOO CLOSED MINDED AND YOU BELIEVE THINGS OFF HEARSAY AND INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS AND THINGS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND HALF TRUTHS AND EXAGGERATIONS AND LIES AND MORE LIES AND YOU BELIEVE IN THOSE LIES AND DECEPTION FROM ANNA AND KATHY AND YOU PRETEND TO BE OPEN MINDED BUT YOU IGNORE WHAT I SAY AND PRETEND TO LISTEN BUT YOU ALREADY MADE UP YOUR MIND THAT I AM THE ENEMY AND THAT I AM THE BAD GUY AND YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN AND RECONSIDER THAT THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION AND YOU REFUSE TO OPEN YOUR MIND TO NEW IDEAS AND TO TWISTS TO THE STORY AND YOU BASE YOUR PERSPECTIVE BASED FROM EXAMPLES FOUND IN YOUR CULTURE ALONE OR MAYBE ONLY CERTAIN THINGS FOUND NOT IN REALITY
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, you are not smart. You ignore details. You are so confused. You need to think about what the issues are. The issue is not about the money. I do not care about the money. I care about principles. I care about morality. I do not care about money. But you only care about money, it seems. Most people only care about money. You are lost and you do not see what really matters in life. You should act like a person. You are stealing your brain from yourself. You are killing yourself by not thinking critically.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Kathy stole my bike. Anna stole her honesty from herself. Anna has my things.
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
I have never known any Americans like you. They are self-reliant, independent, and respectable. You look and and say like a retard. You are not like Americans. You are the shame of your country. It is enough for me. Live like a human,dude.
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
Americans dont beg for help. They teach English and live a good life in Vietnam.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo you are stupid. Because you think I am not independent. YOU ARE DUMB. I am independent. I am NOT DEPENDENT. YOU CANNOT SEE TRUTH. YOU ARE BLIND. I TRIED TO HELP YOU SEE THE TRUTH AND YOU CONTINUE TO lie......
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I do not beg.
Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
You beg for help, which means you depend on others. Do you understand what you write and speak?
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold You do not understand what I write. Your IQ is too low.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold you need to rethink literature
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold your culture destroys your brain
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold smart people ask questions and dumb people are too proud to ask for help but asking for help is a sign of strength and not of weakness and we are all weak to an extent but strength comes with the confession towards vulnerability
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I want my home videos back from Anna and I do not like it when people lie and I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY..... I tell people that I was robbed but I am not asking for my money back.... people cans teal money from me.... and that is their freedom to do bad things....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I want my home videos back

No comments:

Post a Comment