Friday, April 29, 2016

Accept What You Cannot Change

Joey Arnold Oatmeal Oregon copied 2016-04-29 Fri 4 PM AC HCM




    An Lai
    1 hr · 
    You cannot control every situation. But you can completely control your thoughts and your attitude.
    Biểu tượng cảm xúc heart Biểu tượng cảm xúc heart Biểu tượng cảm xúc heart Biểu tượng cảm xúc heart Biểu tượng cảm xúc heart Biểu tượng cảm xúc heart
    Bạn không thể kiểm soát được mọi tình huống xảy ra. Nhưng bạn hoàn toàn có thể kiểm soát được suy nghĩ và thái độ của mình.
    You cannot control every situation. But you can completely control your thoughts and your attitude.
    Emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon heart
    You can't control every situation occurs. But you can control the thoughts and my attitude.
    An Lai shared a memory.
    2 hrs · 
    2 Years Ago
    See Your Memories

    I love my life, why don't you?
    In my life, I have been going through a lot of things, meeting a lot of different types of people.. and getting into many problems that make people criticise me, judge me, and let me down.. During the time, there are also people who lift me up through difficult time. Some of them are my friends, some of them aren't. I got down, I got up.. I understand that life isn't as easy as we wish. I understand that there's a long way to the happiness, but I think they all worth for it. smile emoticon I need to have a positive mind to get through things and be strong for my family because I love them so much. I am a lucky one because I am quite happy with what I have.. I don't need to prove to anyone that I am, just because I know it myself.
    I am just so grateful for this life bringing me such precious. I have so many beautiful people around supporting me, and that love me so much. And for all that, I will pay back by living a happy life. There will be always people critise and judge your life, but remember you're the one living with it smile emoticon so don't live for them!!! They are neither take the responsibilities for you nor take care of your family, so why care? Not that you have to live like needed no person because you need one! Don't stay alone or being lonely, that won't help either. There will be people look at your life and say to you "I don't want to live your life", and you will also have times that you wish you can live that one's life.. but then, when everything is gone, you're back to your own journey and that time if you're still happy with it, then you're truly living your life smile emoticon Don't try to be someonelse, or belong to the group you're not.
    i sometimes might regret that i were too nice that let things happen wrongly, and wish time could turn back.. There's no such a wish, and just face with it. Things will happen, and will go away.. And what you need to do is to live the best for it. Don't regret, don't hesitate. Understand that life is up and down, so I don't live with the past and or the future.. I just focus to my current life. I understand a lot of people living for the future, but that future will be for their children, their beloved ones or maybe themselves.. That's good, you don't know if you die tomorow.. but if you're only focusing on the future, who takes care of the present? What are you missing behind? Do you even know or notice? Life isn't easy to balance as we think it is, so why so stress out and make things worse!
    Many people tell me that they would walk away if they were me, they would do something different if they were me.. Maybe I am stupid and they are smart, but you never know until you've been in the shoes.. Maybe they never choose the path i go, so they don't have to get in the same troubles, but that doesn't mean their life is easy. Everyone has their own path, don't judge! Just live your life and help others if you can. That's how I live my life.. People always tell "Don't get into the troubles that you don't want", who knows we would! Laugh at it, cry with it, solve it!
    There will be times that you look back at things and just smile at it.. Thinking that why we were like that. I learn to forgive and forget.. Maybe that's how I am so happy even when its so tough most of the time. Forgive and Forget, that helps me a lot! Maybe you should try it too.. Stay with simple happy little things like a yummy piece of cake heart emoticon Everything will be like a piece of cake to you (in a good meaning) smile emoticon
    Love you all! 
    ANNA
    my channel (youtube):
    hallo , ich liebe dich
    YOUTUBE.COM
    hotel California cover Hoang Ha
    0:00
    1,657 Views
    Hoàng Hà
    March 21 · 
    Review nhẹ colonthree emoticon 
    [THÔNG BÁO] 
    Bắt đầu từ thứ 2 tuần sau tức ngày 28/3/2016 mình sẽ mở 1 lớp dạy Guitar căn bản tại gia, địa chỉ số 341/4 Cây Trâm...
    See More
    oneday, travel around the world with my husband "TAY BA LO"
    3 years - 60 countries. In 2011 I quit my job after saving up and started to travel around the world. I trekked amazing landscapes, checked off the bucket li...
    YOUTUBE.COM
    Dưới đây là vài lời khuyên cho bạn về việc này, khi bạn thực hiện được, bạn sẽ thấy cuộc sống của bạn nhẹ nhàng hơn, tươi đẹp hơn, như vậy phải chăng vận mệnh của bạn đã tốt hơn rồi.
    Người có vận mệnh tốt là người ăn nói có chừng mực, mỗi lời nói đều thể hiện là người có đạo đức, họ không dùng ngôn từ mạnh để phê phán, chê bai người khác, không dài dòng nói từ chuyện nọ sang chuyện kia, không kể công của bản thân mình sau khi đã giúp ai đó. Lời nói của họ luôn chân thành, với...
    See More
    Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrows, my doubts, my fear, my pain & my laughter... Remember everyone has a story, when you have lived my life then you can judge me...But if not, then keep silent.
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    Trước khi bạn phát xét cuộc sống, quá khứ, hay tính cách của tôi. Hãy đi vào đôi giày của tôi, đi con đường mà tôi đã đi qua, hãy trải qua sự đau khổ,nghi ngờ, sự sợ hãi, nỗi đau, tiếng cười của tôi...Hãy nhớ mỗi người đều có một câu chuyện. Khi bạn đã sống cuộc đời của tôi. Bạn có thể phán xét tôi. Còn nếu không, xin hãy giữ yên lặng!

No comments:

Post a Comment