Thursday, April 21, 2016

Jason 02

I'm an American English Teacher. Add me
Dat Ly Minh I need help, everyone help me
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn hes an american english teacher that lies and cheats and steals, he will pretend to be your friend, then take money from you and food
Dũng Nguyễn
Dũng Nguyễn · Friends with Lương Bích and 2 others
I need you help me. My phone is 01697922324 or 0912721686. Thank you very much
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vietnamese Anna Lai is my best friend. She married a Canadian. She sings, dances, laughs, plays guitar, piano, swims, & is always smiling. I've known her for three years since 2013 in Saigon. Be her friend. Talk to her & to her family.
.
Help me by hel
...See more
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, they stopped me from my work. I had students but then was stuck in her house. I didn't need help with finding students. They misunderstood my situation and they wanted me to teach them English all of the time during Tet. They were helping me with my VISA and I was going to leave the house after I got a VISA but then things happened....
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn I understand things happen. Thats life. Shit happens. Be a man about it and stop blamming others. Even though i live in canada i am cpnstantly fighting for survival. But if i fail who do i blame? Not the people i was livong with because im a man and ta...See more
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn No one stops you from your work. No one. Work is work. Loom at Ll those vietnamese families making a living from their homes. You think having kids stopped them? You think not selling enough stopped them? No - they continue on because they know their responsibilities. They know what they have to do
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn I was in vung tau. Eating food at someone's house. Mother and father worked. Older daughter studied school. Youngest daughter served Anna, her mom and I. That is great that is respect. Not feeling sorry for yourself, not trying to get money from people and get people to feel sorry for you. That is not a man. That young daughter is more of a person than you. And she wasnt any older than 8. 8 joey, YOU ARE 30
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, I could NOT leave their house any time. Her mother had rules. I could only leave to go teach when the neighbors outside are not looking. And I had to walk to District 1 every time I left the house but only in the afternoon and it was tou...See more
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn First. You worked. So why cant you take the bus like other 8 million people in saigon? Second: they could have been in trouble with you living there, so in realty they gave you a place to stay even though it was bad of them to do so. And third. If you wanted to leave you could have, dont joke with me there. You werent a prisoner, you along with everyone else in the world has choices
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, in January 2016, I had about $1,200 USD. That month, I made about $300. Some months, I make more money. I had my own room for the past 13 months, $100/mo until November 2015.... then I was looking for a new room.... in December, I ran into my VISA problem..... but I was talking to people and looking for help and I was going to figure things out eventually.....
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn I know joey. Which is good. Figure shit out. You had the funds. You know whats funny. Took me 3 days to get my visa online. 3 days. Show up at the air port. Pay my dues. Get my visa. No poblems..but your visa. Very different, even the lawyer that Anna's mother was talking to. Actually the.one that helped get Anna and I married - was having a tough time. I know all about it. I know everything. Like i said. This family is my family. Better than my real family and i would die for them.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, during the past 3 years, Anna would sometimes try to get me to live at her house.... I did a few times but prefer living where I can meet more people and do more and travel less.... but Anna would get mad at me when I would say no to her and I became like a bad friend to her because I could not always be there..... she always would want to practice English for a few months and then she would get mad at me and then she would come back a few months later.... and that happened a few times.... that cycle..... I became her friend, then enemy, then friend, again and again...... and I felt a little bit like her father.....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, I try to teach people about life skills sometimes.... I'm not trying to kill people..... I like teaching people about honesty, confrontation, responsibilities, the importance of history, asking questions, critical thinking.... etc..... and I would sometimes try to talk I guess too deeply and philosophical with Anna and her mother.... and they end up getting angry because I talk too much like a crazy person... but I was trying to help
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I made a visa 3 times. I extended them 12 or so times. I know how to do that but there is a special problem now. But I don't make people feel sorry about me. People do that themselves. But I work freelance which is often misunderstood. But I offer services that schools offer. Tutoring services.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold They should not have invited me to live at their house. If the cops came, it would have been their fault, not mine. I never asked to live there. I use to say no to Anna many times the past 3 years until this year. I finally gave in & let them take me in. But they should be smart enough to understand what they can and cannot do. They should have that kind of responsibility. They should understand their own limitations. Sometimes, you must learn the hard way. Or maybe they know more than me because they're Vietnamese, and how would I know since I'm not Vietnamese, right? I like to trust people and give people a benefit of a doubt and give them an opportunity to prove me wrong or to do something amazing....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold When people give me stuff, I take it.... I don't think I am bad to take what people throw at me..... people have the freedom to help whoever they want whenever they want and I don't want to restrain them from their gift of hospitality and generosity as it grows in them to overflow in a state of habit and a lifestyle that can therefore help more and more people in a domino snow ball butterfly effect.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold But I do like to think about it when I take what people give me.... and there can be a difference between what I give to Anna and her family and what they gave me..... and that difference is fundamental and important to think about as it can transform our lives if understood....

No comments:

Post a Comment