Thursday, April 21, 2016

Jason 01

I'm an American English Teacher. Add me
Dat Ly Minh I need help, everyone help me
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn hes an american english teacher that lies and cheats and steals, he will pretend to be your friend, then take money from you and food
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vietnamese Anna Lai is my best friend. She married a Canadian. She sings, dances, laughs, plays guitar, piano, swims, & is always smiling. I've known her for three years since 2013 in Saigon. Be her friend. Talk to her & to her family.
.
Help me by hel
...See more
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn So you admit you FREELY gave money to her and her family. Yet you break into their house
Steal food. Go through their papers and then ask for thr money you just said you gave to them. They do not want to wish hurt on you. They do not wish to see you
suffer. Thats why they took you into their house. Fed you. Took care.of you. And paid you fairly for the time to teach Anna's sister. PLUS.- they found you other people to teach english too to make money. THEY GAVE YOU A JOB TO MAKE MONEY. And here you are. Talking bad to a family who only wanted the best for you. You are lier joey. Big fat lier
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn I wish for you to leave my family alone. Stop talking bad to people who are buddhist that dont wish bad on anyone. Leave them alone. Spend your lies on someone else. LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE. I will defend them with my life. They are the most caring people i have ever met. I live in canada. And all i want to do is be with them. STOP LYING
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Dũng Nguyễn
Dũng Nguyễn · Friends with Thúy Vũ and 2 others
I need you help me. My phone is 01697922324 or 0912721686. Thank you very much
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vietnamese Anna Lai is my best friend. She married a Canadian. She sings, dances, laughs, plays guitar, piano, swims, & is always smiling. I've known her for three years since 2013 in Saigon. Be her friend. Talk to her & to her family.
.
Help me by hel
...See more
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vietnamese Anna Lai is my best friend. She married a Canadian. She sings, dances, laughs, plays guitar, piano, swims, & is always smiling. I've known her for three years since 2013 in Saigon. Be her friend. Talk to her & to her family.
.
Help me by hel
ping her. You can hate me. But don't hate Anna. Help her. Don't help me. I'm fine. Give Anna money. Send her a wedding, Christmas, New Year, or birthday present. Send her money because she plans to move to Canada soon. I'm not angry. I'm helping people. I work. I teach. But I'm not trying to hurt people. I'm sorry if you feel hurt. Anna, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I was trying to help. Please tell Anna I'm sorry. Her family is amazing. That is why I gave them all of my money, as in 60.000.000VND worth of money, time, massages, lessons, wisdom, etc.... I care about Anna and her family. I love them. I love you. I love Jesus. I love everybody. I like sharing as sharing is caring. Please make friends with Anna and her family. Ask them if you can help them. They are generous people. They are very nice people. Please help me by helping them.
.
Joey Arnold 2016-04-22 Fri 11 AM AC HCM
DT 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, they stopped me from my work. I had students but then was stuck in her house. I didn't need help with finding students. They misunderstood my situation and they wanted me to teach them English all of the time during Tet. They were helping me with my VISA and I was going to leave the house after I got a VISA but then things happened....
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn I understand things happen. Thats life. Shit happens. Be a man about it and stop blamming others. Even though i live in canada i am cpnstantly fighting for survival. But if i fail who do i blame? Not the people i was livong with because im a man and take responsibility for what happens. I camr back to canada in january. No job. No money. Did i lie. Complain. Blame anna's family because i lost my.job? No. I stood up and said i fucked up and i have to fix it. Now im here 3 months later. Got my life back together again. Im not homelezz. Im not poor - why? Because i was a man and took responsibility
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn No one stops you from your work. No one. Work is work. Loom at Ll those vietnamese families making a living from their homes. You think having kids stopped them? You think not selling enough stopped them? No - they continue on because they know their responsibilities. They know what they have to do
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, I could NOT leave their house any time. Her mother had rules. I could only leave to go teach when the neighbors outside are not looking. And I had to walk to District 1 every time I left the house but only in the afternoon and it was tough & time consuming to leave and had to get help from her mother to come home but at like 1 AM each night I was out and all of that was very inconvenient.... but I either had a choice of helping them like that or if I didn't, Anna would have yelled at me if I refused living at her house... Anna yells at me every time I say no to her during the past 3 years..... and I want to be a good friend to her and I try my best....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, in January 2016, I had about $1,200 USD. That month, I made about $300. Some months, I make more money. I had my own room for the past 13 months, $100/mo until November 2015.... then I was looking for a new room.... in December, I ran into my VISA problem..... but I was talking to people and looking for help and I was going to figure things out eventually.....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, during the past 3 years, Anna would sometimes try to get me to live at her house.... I did a few times but prefer living where I can meet more people and do more and travel less.... but Anna would get mad at me when I would say no to her and I became like a bad friend to her because I could not always be there..... she always would want to practice English for a few months and then she would get mad at me and then she would come back a few months later.... and that happened a few times.... that cycle..... I became her friend, then enemy, then friend, again and again...... and I felt a little bit like her father.....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, I try to teach people about life skills sometimes.... I'm not trying to kill people..... I like teaching people about honesty, confrontation, responsibilities, the importance of history, asking questions, critical thinking.... etc..... and I would sometimes try to talk I guess too deeply and philosophical with Anna and her mother.... and they end up getting angry because I talk too much like a crazy person... but I was trying to help

No comments:

Post a Comment