Saturday, April 23, 2016

Anna NGood Not Bad 01 in English...

You can understand this story between JOEY & Anna. Simple. Not complex. Who is Joey? Me. I am Joey. My name is Joey. American born in year 1985. Christian. Teacher. Camp counselor. Missionary with WOLBI, Salvation Army, churches, AWANA, Bible colleges, charities, organizations, groups, clubs.
.
Who ANNA? Vietnamese artist, musician, guitarist, pianist, singer, comedian, dancer, student, doctor, teacher. Anna married a Canadian. She is moving to Canada. Be her friend. I met Anna in year 2013 in Saigon. I became her best friend. Taught her English. Watch our videos. Look at our photos. I help people. I teach English to people. Sometimes, people lie about me & try to destroy my career. People get jealous of my sucess.
.
Joey have problems sometimes and people sometimes help Joey. But Joey helps people so much more than people help Joey. And Ana helps people too. Anna and her family are good people. But Joey accidentally hurt Anna and her family. Joey is sorry. Joey apologizes. Yes, Anna owes Joey 60.000.000VND or more. But Joey forgives the debts of Anna. Joey cares for people & for the family of Anna. Joey gave some of that money to Anna as a gift, present. To help. Anna's family is poor. Please help them. Contact Anna. Be friends with Anna. Because Anna and her family are creative, generous, happy, lovely, interesting, great people. But many bad people hurt Anna and her family before. It is very sad. I am very sorry. I am not a bad man. But Anna and her family are not bad either. Our story can be complex. But Anna helped me. I helped Anna and her family much more than Anna helped me. But I made Anna angry at me. I made Anna's mom & sister mad at me. I did bad things to them. I was trying to help but they got mad. But please contact Anna and her family. Please help them. Anna lost her best friend maybe. Please meet Anna and give her financial and social and moral support. Pretend Joey bad. But Anna and her family good, not bad. Share this. Sorry. Thank you.
.
Joey Arnold 2016-04-24 Sun 5 AM AC Q1 HCM JSA.
DT 0168-478-5542
.
Contact Good Anna here:
FB.com/profile.php?id=100010037206301

No comments:

Post a Comment