Thursday, April 21, 2016

Save & Go Cambodia 2016

Vy Chapla Công nhận mẹ con bà an thật là Bỉ ổi người ta dạy cho tiếng anh miễn phí còn đòi lấy tiền ăn hàng tháng và lấy tiền của người ta nửa . Quá là Bỉ ổi
Admit your mother she really is an infamous people learn English for free and get money every month and take money from people. This is so horribleAutomatically translated
An Lai TEN TOI LA AN LA NGUOI CAC BAN DANG NOI VA DO LA SAI SU THAT. TRUOC KHI TIN AI DO CAC BAN NEN KIEM TRA THAT KY THAY VI CHI NGHE NGUOI KHAC NOI. TOI KHUYEN TOM HAP BIA NEN GO BAI VIET NAY BOI VI BAN DANG GIUP NGUOI PHAM TOI O TREN NUOC VIET NAM VA TOI CO DU BANG CHUNG DE KET TOI ANH VA BAN DANG VU KHONG TOI. TOI GIUP JOEY TU DAU THANG TET (TET VIETNAM) VA CHO TOI DAU THANG 4. JOEY LA 1 NGUOI POST CHINH TRI PHAN DONG VA BAN DANG KEU GOI MOI NGUOI GIA NHAP NHOM, VIEC JOEY KO CO VISA KO PHAI LOI CUA JOEY XIN THUC AN CUA TOI VAO DAU THANG 2 NHUNG VISA CUA JOEY DA HET HAN VAO THANG 12. BAN NDANG VU KHONG TOI VA GIA DINH TRUOC KHI LAM VIEC GI NEN XEM XET KY LUONG. DAY LA NHUNG DONG BLOG CUA JOEY VAO NHUNG THANG 12 VA THANG 1 CHO BIET LY DO NAO ANH KHONG CO VISA VA TAO 1 GROUP CHONG PHA CACH MANG VIETNAM. TOI PHAI LEN TIEN VI HO DANG VIET SAI LECH VE GIA DINH TOI VA CHINH BAN THAN TOI CAC BAN CU LIEN LAT DEN TOI TOI SE GUOI TAT CA BANG CHUNG. VA TOM HAP BIA DANG VU KHONG TOI VA GIA DINHSee translation
Vy Chapla
Vy Chapla Okay thanks for commented back on but if your a generous it doesn't hurt to help him figure out why he's on the blacklist right?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold No. I help people. I also teach English. But teachers are paid for their time & services. As a teacher, I am paid. Students do in fact pay tuition for their studies, for the classes. I teach English Speaking. This is fair & normal. Other teachers do the same things I do. But I'm focused on quality over quantity.
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
Vy Chapla
Vy Chapla Joey Arnold so do you know why your on Vietnamese blacklist ?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vy Chapla, nobody told me, directly, about the status of my VISA. There may be false police reports against me that could flag the status. It can cause problems if that was the case. However, I would probably know if that was the case.
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 mins
Vy Chapla
Vy Chapla Joey Arnold you should talk to someone try to solve it because that's really ridiculous. I'm sorry to hear that and from your old student An Lai. Vietnam government is stupid sometime
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I have a work visa but I don't work for a standard company apart from working for myself, as in under the table which is legally not really work.
Vy Chapla
Vy Chapla Joey Arnold I believe there's a way for you to solve this problem if you didn't do anything wrong.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vy Chapla, I went to Cambodia in March 2015. Came back to Vietnam with a 3 month DN business visa. I extended that 2 times. Online, it says you can extend a DN up to 12 months, meaning 3 extensions. But around 5 travel agencies were unable to extend it for me for a 3rd time in December 2015.
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 mins · Edited
Vy Chapla
Vy Chapla Joey Arnold best luck for you in Vietnam dude. I believe if you didn't do anything wrong everything should be fine I hope
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 3 mins
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vy Chapla, agencies said I was on a blacklist, which could mean I'm a killer or writer. Or maybe it is just that they won't let me extend because I'm not working.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 mins
Vy Chapla
Vy Chapla Well your not teaching anymore
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vy Chapla, I didn't go to Cambodia in December 2015 when my visa expired because I was afraid that a so-called alleged blacklist would prevent me from returning to Vietnam. But my plan is to save money, & go to Cambodia as soon as I can this year & hope for the best & figure things out from there.....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vy Chapla, I had class this morning. I have classes most nights now. I may make around $200 this month or more. Normal teachers can make 2k. But I try my best. I'm also interested in making education more affordable for students..... but I also take donations as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment