Friday, April 22, 2016

Fill That Void


I made her angry. I'm sorry. I made her whole family angry. This is my apology. Her name is An Lai. Call her Anna. I got her mother & sister to hate me as well. I'm a bad man. I'm a bad boy. Don't learn English with me. Don't help me. Get away from me. I hurt people. I accept consequences, alienation. My reputation is infamous, as in declining. I suck like my dad sometimes.
.
Anna is a singer, YouTuber, comedian, writer, guitarist, pianist, swimmer, a wife of a Canadian, & so much more. Don't be mad at her. Be mad at me. I'm the bad person. Be her friend. I destroyed my friendship with her. That is my fault. I destroyed my relationship with her whole family. I might have some kind of social cancer. Go watch her on YouTube. Add her on Facebook. Send her money as a going away present as she moves to Canada. You can enjoy having friends with fun people. They are funny, kind, generous, spontaneous, & so much more. They are full of life. Please contact them. Support them. Be there for them as I am no longer able to perhaps. Help me by helping them. Don't give me money. Give Anna and her family money.
.
My name is Joey Arnold Oatmeal born 1985 in USA. I moved to teach English in Vietnam in 2012. I met Anna in 2013. I'm her best friend or brother. I gave them 60 trieu VND worth of stuff or more. My time is worth 2/3 or more of that & a 3rd of that was cash. I gave them all my money or more. I gave them all my time during the past 4 months. Massages. Lessons. Wisdom. Etc.......... Why? Because I care about them and they are great people. I don't want money back or anything. I'm not angry. I'm not sad. I'm happy to help. I teach English speaking, life skills, and many things. I was trying to help. But things happen. I destroyed my relationship with them. That was my fault. Not their fault. Anna lost a best friend. Please come in and fill that void that I created. Thank you and good luck.
.
Joey Arnold 2016-04-22 Fri 2 PM AC HCM
DT 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment