Saturday, April 30, 2016

Enjoy The Show

My friend sang The Show by Lenka many times. I have not seen the music video until today, Saturday, the 30th of April 2016. For years, I've only heard my friend sing it as a cover.
.
But goosebumps are popping all over my body now because I am seeing the show in a different and renewed way now. I'm just a little girl, or boy, caught in the middle of life.... is a maze & love is a riddle. I don't know what to do... can't figure it out, I've tried.... I've got to let it go & enjoy the show, view, perspective, as it accelerates appreciation, love, joy, life, in so many ways, increasing our inner and outer appearances. I am learning this more and more as I get older. I am here to be vulnerable here. And I am learning that vulnerability is strength as well. Slaves can't really be vulnerable. Kids can't be vulnerable. But we can grow up & show our hearts to people. But honesty is a taboo. It is seen as not a virtue, unless if it is convenient. That is why honest people are rare and shunned. But knowledge is power. And we are more beautiful than we realize
.
I am sad about the mistakes I make. But I mean well. i try to help people. I try to do good. I do things that might be "GOOD" or something, but I don't take the time to always make "BETTER" decisions and that is a pity. Therefore, I ruin and destroy relationships and friendships with others, because I speak the truth but not in a loving way, a sensitive, delicate, considerate, culturally attuned manner to an extent necessary for preserving progress, development, and other good things. My goals now is in being more simple and happy. I aim to smile more and to help people in different ways. I seek to be more friendly. Everyday, I learn, teach, & grow. I am bad. But I am working everyday to improve. Sorry for being bad. Forgive me. I have many things to learn each day. I have more to say. Thank you so much and stay tuned for more.....
.
Joey Arnold 2016-04-30 Sat 4 PM MDNH HCM
DT 0168-478-5542
LikeShow More Reactions
Comment
Comments
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...
My friend sang this song all the time. I am learning to love it now. I am starting to see the show but in a new way now.
Lenka's official music video for 'The Show'. Click to listen to Lenka on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/LenkaSpotify?IQid=LenkaTS As featured on Lenka. Click to...
youtube.com
LikeShow More Reactions
Comment
Comments
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold My friend sang The Show by Lenka many times. I have not seen the music video until today, Saturday, the 30th of April 2016. For years, I've only heard my friend sing it as a cover.
.
But goosebumps are popping all over my body now because I am seeing
...See more
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...
I work and I volunteer all of my time for the service of others. I work each day. I work on Saturdays, Sundays, as in weekends. I work seven days each week. I work in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, and even at night. I do not take breaks. I do not go on vacations or holidays or trips. Do what you love and love what you do.
Phan Dương Thanks for helping me to learn English smile emoticon
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 48 mins
Ngoc Anh Bui
Ngoc Anh Bui hoping one day you'll to visit Hanoi !
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 32 mins
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I was in Hanoi
Ngoc Anh Bui
Ngoc Anh Bui and now ?
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...
Phương Cận
Phương Cận Do what you love and love what you do!!! :))))
Good !!!
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 7 mins
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...

I have no plans for this holiday here in Saigon.
LikeShow More Reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment