Thursday, April 21, 2016

Ole TOni Ban Joey Arnold for talking....

What happened at the OLE Saigon restaurant today? I could eat there. The greeter greeted me. I was walking by. After a minute, the owner, Toni, came out to ban me. But I went inside first to talk to the wife of Toni. She asked me to leave. I stood there for a second until Toni dragged me out.
.
Toni kicked me out. He threatened to call the police for harassment. I was only there for a second. I was trying to ask the greeter one question. How long have you worked here? Toni interrupted us & said the greeter didn't need to learn English. Who said I was teaching? Who said teaching was bad? Who said English is bad? I'm American, born in the year 1985 in the USA. Moved to Vietnam in 2012. I've talked to many Vietnamese. What I was doing was normal. They like English. You can attract more customers with English. I could leave right after. I just wanted to say a few things. But Toni was rude. Toni scares away potential customers & bans them. That is bad customer service. It's a bad business module. It's bad for business. Toni also said that the greeter had to work. Toni led the greeter back inside. When I went inside, Toni pushed him back outside. But the job of the greeter is to talk to me or to other potential customers to get them to come inside. Look up the reviews of this restaurant. There are complaints from others too. I'm just trying to help people do things better for the sake of humanity for all eternity.
.
Please confront them on these issues:
.
¡Olé! Restaurant:
129B Lê Thánh Tôn, Q.1, TP.HCM
DT 083-824-4184
.
Website:
https://www.facebook.com/restaurantole.saigon
.
Joey Arnold 2016-04-21 Thu 7 PM MNH HCM
DT 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment