Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Gradual Turtle Changes

Joey Arnold copied at 2016-04-27 Wed 11 PM AC HCM
.

  • Conversation started 21 May 2015
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    21/05/2015 18:07
    Gabe Hauschildt
    Hi Joey, was nice to talk to you last Saturday. I have been thinking more about working together on a film and I have a lot of exciting ideas. Since you were most interested in doing a music video, I thought I could show you my production studio and magbe we could work on remixing one of your songs. Hope to hear back ftom u soon and that we can schedule a time for another meeting. Cheers, Gabriek
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    21/05/2015 18:08
    Gabe Hauschildt
    Gabriel
  • 22 May 2015
  • Joey Arnold
    22/05/2015 10:42
    Joey Arnold
    hi
    good
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    22/05/2015 10:43
    Gabe Hauschildt
    That was an old message. Cheers
    Im actually teaching now
  • Joey Arnold
    22/05/2015 10:44
    Joey Arnold
    1985 Born. 1996 Arnold Attic began. 2000 High School. 2004 New York. 2006 West Virginia 2007 Hawaii. 2008 Portland. 2012 VN
    ok
  • 24 June 2015
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    24/06/2015 20:45
    Gabe Hauschildt
    Your write some pretty poetic stuff sometimes. I just discovered this famous poem. Thought you might appreciate it.
    Traveling through the Dark BY WILLIAM E. STAFFORD Traveling through the dark I found a deer dead on the edge of the Wilson River road. It is usually best to roll them into the canyon: that road is narrow; to swerve might make more dead.
    By glow of the tail-light I stumbled back of the car and stood by the heap, a doe, a recent killing; she had stiffened already, almost cold. I dragged her off; she was large in the belly.
    My fingers touching her side brought me the reason— her side was warm; her fawn lay there waiting, alive, still, never to be born. Beside that mountain road I hesitated.
    The car aimed ahead its lowered parking lights; under the hood purred the steady engine. I stood in the glare of the warm exhaust turning red; around our group I could hear the wilderness listen.
    I thought hard for us all—my only swerving—, then pushed her over the edge into the river.
  • 25 June 2015
  • Joey Arnold
    25/06/2015 00:52
    Joey Arnold
    Good poem. Thanks. Ok. So, my plan is to make new videos someday after buying a new laptop.... something like that maybe....
  • 25 June 2015
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    25/06/2015 21:52
    Gabe Hauschildt
    How much do you need for a new laptop to make videos?
  • Joey Arnold
    25/06/2015 21:55
    Joey Arnold
    debatable
    I can technically make videos with my current laptop
    or anything like $50 or more
    I have almost $1,000
    but i dont want to spend all of it
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    25/06/2015 21:57
  • Joey Arnold
    25/06/2015 21:57
    Joey Arnold
    and i want to buy a smart phone, guitar, musical keyboard..... maybe a better camera... microphone.. knife, cutting board... for making smoothies...
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    25/06/2015 21:57
    Gabe Hauschildt
    I've been slacking on working on the project we were talking about
    but
    I was thinking
    we could... just be friends for now
    lol
    the project will come
    but it's very complicated
  • Joey Arnold
    25/06/2015 21:57
    Joey Arnold
    i want to buy a 3 TB hard drive...
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    25/06/2015 21:57
    Gabe Hauschildt
    and we need equipment
  • Joey Arnold
    25/06/2015 21:57
    Joey Arnold
    someday... the project can come... sure
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    25/06/2015 21:58
    Gabe Hauschildt
    but for now if you ever just want to hang out
    and do creative stuff
    that would be fun
  • Joey Arnold
    25/06/2015 21:58
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    25/06/2015 21:58
    Gabe Hauschildt
    I need to go
    but good to talk
    lets keep in touch
    bye for now
    cheers
    x
  • Joey Arnold
    25/06/2015 21:58
    Joey Arnold
    do they have anything bigger than 3 TB hard drives?
  • 4 November 2015
  • Joey Arnold
    04/11/2015 23:11
  • Today
  • Joey Arnold
    13:17
    Joey Arnold
    On ASOV, you said I can't always control what I say. But I disagree. But what do you mean? Do I have a lack of discipline, of self control? My dad drinks beer. I don't. My sisters smoked weed but I didn't. My friends went off to be pastors & missionaries & I didn't. Donald Trump can control what he says. But the media would say he is too violent and rude and bad. . When I met you, I noticed that you talked to me carefully. It felt like you were treating me like a kid. You also said I have autism. That could be true. However, that becomes like a stereotype, a label, a limitation, something that people may not understand enough. And there are differences between and people with autism. . I don't really care what people say about me, but it can be a bit unbalanced to call somebody autism, which may be code for retard, mentally challenged, or other insults. . It can be unbalanced to talk about my problems without talking about the problems of other people. You can always find birth defects or mental defects within people to some extent. I hope people can see that more. My family are willing to buy me a plane ticket home when I want to return to the United States. I'm also not crazy. I'm a freelance English Teacher still. But I run into people who get mad at me because that is life, you know? Yeah, you probably know. . I purposely and/or accidentally created a crazy Oatmeal persona that makes people think I am only that person. But Dwayne Johnson is not only the Rock. The actor who plays Pee Wee Herman is also playing the father of Penguin in Gotham, a show of teenager Batman. . I kind of assumer you know all of this already, but I still wanted to write this anyways. I am smarter than most people think I am..... maybe, you were talking a little too slow to me when you met me before.... maybe that is you being you or being careful or maybe you were thinking I have brain problems.... I decided not to say anything about before..... but I want you to know that I know..... . Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal 2016-04-27 Wed 1 PM MDP HCM DT 0168-478-5542
  • Joey Arnold
    13:19
    Joey Arnold
    There are differences between me and autistic people.......
    I wrote typos...... it's sad when people call others autistic....
    I'm a perfectionist, autistic, obsessive, crazy, creative, caring, weird, funny, strange, sweet, normal, shy.........
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    13:44
    Gabe Hauschildt
    Joey, you told people you are autistic and have a low IQ. I read it from you. You also sometimes talk about having sex with animals. I read it on your blog. I chalk it up to moments of weakness / a symptom of an illness beyond your control. If you need prove that you wrote these things, I have copies of your blogs. I was sincerely interested in doing a documentary on you for a while. Unfortunately I have chosen to take up some other projects.
    I really do wish you the best. It was only my intent to defend you. I think you're a good guy and I respect what you've accomplished in the face of such adversity.
  • Joey Arnold
    14:16
    Joey Arnold
    Gabe, wrong. It is my choice. People can say that it is a mental illness because they believe nobody would choose to do this thing or that thing. However, don't take away my freedoms. Don't judge a book by it's cover. I do and say things for many reasons. . I said I was autistic because I was labeled autistic when I was about 6 years old after scoring very low on an annual state required test as I was homeschool at that time. Based on the results of some my tests when I was younger, some teachers said to my mom that I was retarded and that I would never pass the 6th grade. But I went on to attend 4 colleges. . During my life, some people would mock me and call me autistic or dumb or other things.... sometimes, I say what others expect me to say.... maybe what I do is a bit of deception, or maybe sarcasm..... or irony.... or like paradoxes... or contradictions.... but I see some comedy in saying things that are obviously lies.... but people may not see that I talk in code sometimes or I say things to see how people will react as I am sometimes a social experimenting scientist.... . Some people believe that I do not have control because I do things they cannot imagine doing..... but it is still possible to make different decisions in life... we don't all have to make politically correct choices..... we can do things that are socially unacceptable.... . I can say I have sex with animals..... but I don't.... I don't have sex with animals or kids or anybody...... I don't even have sex with myself.... but people should see that I am like the Family Guy.... . I live my life like an episode of Family Guy.... if they can do it then why can't I do it? Yeah, you may say, oh because it is TV and I am not a TV..... but why not? Why can't I be different? . I don't want to be different only for the sake of being different because that is silly.... but rather I try to be different sometimes because it may help people see things in different ways.... it may raise social awareness to certain issues.... etc......
  • Joey Arnold
    14:36
    Joey Arnold
    But thanks for defending me.
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    16:07
    Gabe Hauschildt
    If you tell people that you are autistic, why later argue with them when they repeat your words? Seems you might have done so many "experiments" that you can't keep what you have said straight. That is one disadvantage of writing so many false things for so long. You end up wasting your time dispelling rumors that you started yourself.
  • Today
  • Joey Arnold
    21:41
    Joey Arnold
    I didn't start the retarded thing. My siblings use to make fun of me when I was about 3 years old.... and people would call me 4-eyes..... and it started then.... and I do thinks like Trump.... I do not always start them but I hijack something popular and ride with it sometimes....
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    21:44
    Gabe Hauschildt
    Dude, believe me, I am in your corner. I just read the stuff YOU wrote. I didn't say you were dumb in that Facebook thread, I said you sometimes say things without meaning them. I would hope that when you wrote that you fucked your dog, that it was a momentary lapse of control. If you really insist that everything you say or write is deliberate, that is your choice - but I prefer to think you write crazy shit about sex when some kind of illness has taken over.
  • Gabe Hauschildt
    21:46
    Gabe Hauschildt
    And I don't repeat these things. This is between you and me. I like you and I try to understand why you sometimes write such disturbing stuff. I defend you because I don't think your situation is something to laugh about. I wish you the best man. I know you are a good person. Unfortunately you have brought a lot of negative attention your way. It can't be very good for you. It can't be worth your "research" results.
  • Joey Arnold
    22:59
    Joey Arnold
    Craig Andresen started a thread on ASOV early in January 2014. He asked if I was a real teacher. People started mocking me. When I began to defend myself, they banned me from the group. They began to blame me more as I returned to the group on other profiles I made. . I would speak the truth but it was rejected so many times. After a while, it seems that it did not matter what I said. They would reject it even if it was true. So, I started lying more. But they would reject the lies too sometimes. And I found that to be confusing or fascinating. But I was hoping that smart people would know the difference between the truth and the deception. . All my life, people have called me retarded and stuff. People considered me to be like a nerd, geek, or something. And after hearing it for decades, it kind of gets to you.... or it makes you more numb to the insults.... sometimes, I simply repeat the insults I have heard and say them as if they were true because it is like a song that is stuck in your head that you hear so many times and cannot get out of your head..... but like sarcasm, irony, paradoxes, contradictions, things that don't go together, parodies, and other crazy things, I always feel that some of what I do and say is more part of my pretend TV show that I don't really have..... but I kind of want to scare away people..... maybe because I feel that I don't want to spend too much time with the wrong people.... but I am normally too friendly to be able filter away the wrong people and I tend to do crazy things as a way to get rid of people sometimes.... and that is part of the reasoning behind what I do in part to say the least...... . I take some responsibilities for some of the bad things and I am seeking to do things differently for my future..... I am changing a little and I appreciate what you say.... please have some patience as I evolve more as I get older...... but I am often very slow at changing like a turtle and it usually takes very gradual steps as I make these transitions in my habits, lifestyles, in what I write, say, think, in what I do, and everything........ thanks and sorry....... and I do believe that people will see a different kind of Oatmeal Joey in the future that is not as unlikable as Anakin Skywalker from the Star Wars Prequels....

No comments:

Post a Comment