Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Pagoda 01

Joey Arnold 2016-04-26 Tue 4 PM MDNH
.

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Luke Farnbach, we can't transplant logic into the heads of people? Is there no hope for humanity?
Luke Farnbach
Luke Farnbach given the state of it, no, very little hope. But that doesn't mean you stop trying.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 22 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Luke Farnbach, I see this story in ASOV, Another side of Vietnam Facebook group. I'm banned from that group but can see it from a different FB profile account that isn't banned.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Romelus Saladar, click on the link
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold @Anna An Lai Jason Jason
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I talk about the money to describe how big my heart & to counter the argument that says I'm a jerk that owes her money. I'm not asking for money. But Anna should NOT ask me for money, to say the least. If anybody should get money, it should be me. Regardless, I am only begging people to seek after better moral attributes. That is all I care about. I help people. No problem. I am not bad. I try my best to help people. But I do not like it when people discredit my charity.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold If you choose to help me, that is your problem and responsibility. I want people to be more honest, to be more responsible, and to learn how to communicate better in order to plan ahead and think ahead and have better perspective and everything good and beyond.....
Jason Jason
Jason Jason · Friends with Romelus Saladar and 55 others
Joseph scott Arnold ( Joey Arnold ) quậy chúa lá. chùa là nơi yên tĩnh để tu hành nhưng lại ko tha cho chùa. thay mặt cho hội phật tử VN chúng ta cùng lên án những hành đậu xấu xa của JOSEPH SCOTT ARNOLD (Joey Arnold)
xin dịch lại nguyên văn bài viết : Phật giáo đang tung thông tin dối trá về tôi, hãy lien lac với Phật , bảo họ ngưng nói dối- và hình ảnh tiếp theo là nhận xét những bạn trẻ nước ngoài sao khi xem đoạn clip trên.
youtube liên quan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTI8JPDuq0w
http://joeyomnia.blogspot.com/…/toi-la-mot-giao-vien-tieng-…
Vào bài viết này các bạn vao fb de tim rõ nguyên nhân https://www.facebook.com/haconghoang311294

Joseph Scott Arnold (Joey Arnold) Taunt God cards. Temple is a place of peace and quiet to nun but let not temple. On behalf of the chance to beat that we condemn the actions of evil prayers Joseph Scott Arnold (Joey Arnold)
Please translate the article: Buddhism is discovered information lies about me, please contact with Buddha, tell them to stop lie-and the next picture is only got the kids abroad. Why when you watch the clip on .
Youtube sensation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTI8JPDuq0w
http://joeyomnia.blogspot.com/.../toi-la-mot-giao-vien-tieng-...
In this article you vao fb de heart clearly caused https://www.facebook.com/haconghoang311294
Automatically translated
Joey Arnold

Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason Jason, the Leaf Pagoda yelled at me before I made this video. I was a volunteered English Teacher there since August 2013. They gave me my own class in October. In December, they gave me about 1 trieu. Before, no money. But Cuong said the word "Salary." I could work for free. But after that, some of my students told me I would get paid monthly after that.
.
Allegedly, Cuong told my students this. That is what I was told. I don't know Vietnamese. I don't know the truth. My students there also said I could sleep there any time. I had an apartment in District 1 of Saigon, but I would sometimes sleep at the pagoda in December 2013, January, February, & March 2014.
.
I talked to different students, Vietnamese people, there, in person, by phone, via Facebook, email, & asked them questions. I wanted to know if I would continue to get a salary or not. Some of the people said they talked to that pagoda. But their answers to my questions were usually too vague & there may have been some lies or deception or a lack of truth or the whole story there. It is hard to say who was telling me the truth and who was lying. Many of the things were truth mixed with lies. In February & March 2013, the pagoda people began to turn on me. Some of them started spreading lies about me. This video is an example of my counter against such social injustice. I was defending myself but was not able to capture on video what they were doing. Later on, Dai Trinh came to kidnap or rescue me from that pagoda or something. Later, I was at Remi. After that, Ribs. After that, Circle K. Stories can be long. There is so much to be said. There is a lack of communication & so much more. It takes time to progress in wisdom & perspective & other things.... be patient....

No comments:

Post a Comment