Monday, April 25, 2016

Time To Go Home Said Manh Chu

2016-04-25 Mon 7 PM MDP
Joey Arnold
.

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold please add my friend Anna Jason Jason
Sandokhu Ram
Manh Chu
Manh Chu it is time to get out of Vietnam Joey.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Manh Chu, do you want me to send you money?
Manh Chu
Manh Chu never. I make enough money for myself. instead sending money for others you should make money for yourself. recently you posted something so weird.
Manh Chu
Manh Chu if you do not feel happy in Vietnam. please go home.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Manh Chu I have lots of money. I make money everyday. You heard lies about me. I have money. I have lots of money.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Manh Chu I am happy. I am very happy.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Manh Chu, I love Vietnam. I love Vietnamese people. I am so happy here. It is so good here.

No comments:

Post a Comment