News Feed

I went to the park. I said some funny things to English students there. I said I'm from the moon. Just kidding. But I was joking. But it is fun to imagine things. It is fun to play make believe. But sometimes I speak the truth and people think it's deception. But I try my best to be content with life. I love talking to people. I am sorry if you think I lie.
.
Sometimes, I use irony, sarcasm, contradictions, paradoxes, jokes, deception, satire, comedy, codes, riddles, music, songs, parables, illustrations, ideas, hypothetical theories, conceptions, legends, myths, stories, urban legends, fables, entertainment, trivia, obvious lies, strange things, funny things, odd things, new things, old things, but in different ways, and I do these things as I motivate, inspire, encourage, confront, uplift, awaken, and get people to be better people, to be more independent through eternal perspective, absolute morality objective principle evidence truth facts over emotional subjective opinion sin hearsay depravity. I am trying to help people. I try different things to help people learn lessons and stuff. Life is fun. Talking is good. It is fun to debate, argue, discuss, think, problem solve, through conflict resolutions, through critical thinking and so on....
.
Have fun. Confess your weaknesses as it transitions into strength. Batman's weakness was "BATS" but he became a "BAT" man. Face your fears. Write down good and bad things. Seek integrity. Seek transparency. Be honest about your problems. Accept what you can't change. Tell yourself what you believe and what you choose to do. Don't let your emotions tell you what to do. Choose to do what is hard to do. No pain, no gain. Better late than never. Go for the gold. Good to the last drop. Never give up, joy over circumstances.
Eat oatmeal and smile and listen more to people.
.
Joey Arnold 2016-04-27 Wed 11 PM AC HCM
0168-478-5542
LikeShow More Reactions
Comment
Comments
Dã Tràng