Thursday, April 21, 2016

Jason 04

News Feed

I'm an American English Teacher. Add me
Dat Ly Minh I need help, everyone help me
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn hes an american english teacher that lies and cheats and steals, he will pretend to be your friend, then take money from you and food
Dũng Nguyễn
Dũng Nguyễn · Friends with Thu Hoài and 2 others
I need you help me. My phone is 01697922324 or 0912721686. Thank you very much
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vietnamese Anna Lai is my best friend. She married a Canadian. She sings, dances, laughs, plays guitar, piano, swims, & is always smiling. I've known her for three years since 2013 in Saigon. Be her friend. Talk to her & to her family.
.
Help me by hel
ping her. You can hate me. But don't hate Anna. Help her. Don't help me. I'm fine. Give Anna money. Send her a wedding, Christmas, New Year, or birthday present. Send her money because she plans to move to Canada soon. I'm not angry. I'm helping people. I work. I teach. But I'm not trying to hurt people. I'm sorry if you feel hurt. Anna, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I was trying to help. Please tell Anna I'm sorry. Her family is amazing. That is why I gave them all of my money, as in 60.000.000VND worth of money, time, massages, lessons, wisdom, etc.... I care about Anna and her family. I love them. I love you. I love Jesus. I love everybody. I like sharing as sharing is caring. Please make friends with Anna and her family. Ask them if you can help them. They are generous people. They are very nice people. Please help me by helping them.
.
Joey Arnold 2016-04-22 Fri 11 AM AC HCM
DT 0168-478-5542
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, they stopped me from my work. I had students but then was stuck in her house. I didn't need help with finding students. They misunderstood my situation and they wanted me to teach them English all of the time during Tet. They were helping me with my VISA and I was going to leave the house after I got a VISA but then things happened....
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn I understand things happen. Thats life. Shit happens. Be a man about it and stop blamming others. Even though i live in canada i am cpnstantly fighting for survival. But if i fail who do i blame? Not the people i was livong with because im a man and take responsibility for what happens. I camr back to canada in january. No job. No money. Did i lie. Complain. Blame anna's family because i lost my.job? No. I stood up and said i fucked up and i have to fix it. Now im here 3 months later. Got my life back together again. Im not homelezz. Im not poor - why? Because i was a man and took responsibility
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn No one stops you from your work. No one. Work is work. Loom at Ll those vietnamese families making a living from their homes. You think having kids stopped them? You think not selling enough stopped them? No - they continue on because they know their responsibilities. They know what they have to do
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn I was in vung tau. Eating food at someone's house. Mother and father worked. Older daughter studied school. Youngest daughter served Anna, her mom and I. That is great that is respect. Not feeling sorry for yourself, not trying to get money from people and get people to feel sorry for you. That is not a man. That young daughter is more of a person than you. And she wasnt any older than 8. 8 joey, YOU ARE 30
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, I could NOT leave their house any time. Her mother had rules. I could only leave to go teach when the neighbors outside are not looking. And I had to walk to District 1 every time I left the house but only in the afternoon and it was tough & time consuming to leave and had to get help from her mother to come home but at like 1 AM each night I was out and all of that was very inconvenient.... but I either had a choice of helping them like that or if I didn't, Anna would have yelled at me if I refused living at her house... Anna yells at me every time I say no to her during the past 3 years..... and I want to be a good friend to her and I try my best....
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn First. You worked. So why cant you take the bus like other 8 million people in saigon? Second: they could have been in trouble with you living there, so in realty they gave you a place to stay even though it was bad of them to do so. And third. If you wanted to leave you could have, dont joke with me there. You werent a prisoner, you along with everyone else in the world has choices
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, in January 2016, I had about $1,200 USD. That month, I made about $300. Some months, I make more money. I had my own room for the past 13 months, $100/mo until November 2015.... then I was looking for a new room.... in December, I ran into my VISA problem..... but I was talking to people and looking for help and I was going to figure things out eventually.....
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn I know joey. Which is good. Figure shit out. You had the funds. You know whats funny. Took me 3 days to get my visa online. 3 days. Show up at the air port. Pay my dues. Get my visa. No poblems..but your visa. Very different, even the lawyer that Anna's mother was talking to. Actually the.one that helped get Anna and I married - was having a tough time. I know all about it. I know everything. Like i said. This family is my family. Better than my real family and i would die for them.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, during the past 3 years, Anna would sometimes try to get me to live at her house.... I did a few times but prefer living where I can meet more people and do more and travel less.... but Anna would get mad at me when I would say no to her and I became like a bad friend to her because I could not always be there..... she always would want to practice English for a few months and then she would get mad at me and then she would come back a few months later.... and that happened a few times.... that cycle..... I became her friend, then enemy, then friend, again and again...... and I felt a little bit like her father.....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, I try to teach people about life skills sometimes.... I'm not trying to kill people..... I like teaching people about honesty, confrontation, responsibilities, the importance of history, asking questions, critical thinking.... etc..... and I would sometimes try to talk I guess too deeply and philosophical with Anna and her mother.... and they end up getting angry because I talk too much like a crazy person... but I was trying to help
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn Im here now. Talking to you. Because of the lies. Specially about what happened at Mcdonalds. You say all this stuff to make yourself look better. But really Joey, it all happened because of you. And you cant see that. You have gone through it with kathy. And now my family. Leave my family alone for now on. I dont have any personal issues with you. But when you start messing with my family and Anna's school....IT GETZ PERSONAL. Understand me, bro?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I made a visa 3 times. I extended them 12 or so times. I know how to do that but there is a special problem now. But I don't make people feel sorry about me. People do that themselves. But I work freelance which is often misunderstood. But I offer services that schools offer. Tutoring services.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold They should not have invited me to live at their house. If the cops came, it would have been their fault, not mine. I never asked to live there. I use to say no to Anna many times the past 3 years until this year. I finally gave in & let them take me in. But they should be smart enough to understand what they can and cannot do. They should have that kind of responsibility. They should understand their own limitations. Sometimes, you must learn the hard way. Or maybe they know more than me because they're Vietnamese, and how would I know since I'm not Vietnamese, right? I like to trust people and give people a benefit of a doubt and give them an opportunity to prove me wrong or to do something amazing....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold When people give me stuff, I take it.... I don't think I am bad to take what people throw at me..... people have the freedom to help whoever they want whenever they want and I don't want to restrain them from their gift of hospitality and generosity as it grows in them to overflow in a state of habit and a lifestyle that can therefore help more and more people in a domino snow ball butterfly effect.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold But I do like to think about it when I take what people give me.... and there can be a difference between what I give to Anna and her family and what they gave me..... and that difference is fundamental and important to think about as it can transform our lives if understood....
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn Leave my family alone. Dont cause anymore problemz. They dont owe you shit. You dont owe them.shit. DONT MAKE THIS PERSONAL. Understand me, bro?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, what happened at McDonald's is caught on the security camera. Anna's mother is angry. Anna told her mom about what I wrote on Facebook. But I was writing to educate, not to attack people. But Anna took my words as an attack. I'm trying to help. I believe in dialog. I believe in debates. I believe that issues must be discussed in detail. But Anna's mom thought I hated them. No. I care about them still. But they misunderstand what I say. I only want to talk to educate, entertain, & encourage........
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, they made plans that involved me sometimes. But if I was teaching at a cafe somewhere, I wouldn't be available for them and then they would get angry and they usually don't plan ahead and they spontaneously tell me plans about going places for eating, karaoke, the park, or places during TET.... and other things.... it was very random and I felt that my teaching schedules would conflict with their schedules..... and I therefore canceled my schedule to avoid schedule conflicts and stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment