Friday, April 22, 2016

Leave My Family Alone


Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn Leave my family alone. Dont cause anymore problemz. They dont owe you shit. You dont owe them.shit. DONT MAKE THIS PERSONAL. Understand me, bro?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, what happened at McDonald's is caught on the security camera. Anna's mother is angry. Anna told her mom about what I wrote on Facebook. But I was writing to educate, not to attack people. But Anna took my words as an attack. I'm trying to help. I believe in dialog. I believe in debates. I believe that issues must be discussed in detail. But Anna's mom thought I hated them. No. I care about them still. But they misunderstand what I say. I only want to talk to educate, entertain, & encourage........
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, they made plans that involved me sometimes. But if I was teaching at a cafe somewhere, I wouldn't be available for them and then they would get angry and they usually don't plan ahead and they spontaneously tell me plans about going places for eating, karaoke, the park, or places during TET.... and other things.... it was very random and I felt that my teaching schedules would conflict with their schedules..... and I therefore canceled my schedule to avoid schedule conflicts and stuff.....
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn Whatever has happened. Happened. Time to get over it and move on. Thats what i tell them. Last thing i want to do is come down to vietnam and straighten this out in person. I got my career on the line and im planning to get.my own shit started. Stop spreading shit. Stop talking about my family. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE and figure shit out. Ok? I dont really want to spend the money to come to vietnam just to sort this shit out personally. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn Im telling.them.the samething. No mafis. No police. Move on and continue life. Im going to be very angry
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn If i have to come to.vietnam
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn Do we understand each other joey?
Joey Arnold

Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, please come to Vietnam & do what you want to me. I will not fight back. You can kill me if you want. I give you permission to end my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment