Monday, April 25, 2016

Learn English with Joey Arnold Said Dao Tho 2014 Saigon

Joey Arnold 2016-04-25 Mon 5 PM MD Paris
.



Dao Tho
 shared Joey Arnold's post.
Let's practice English!
Joey Arnold
Should I teach online? I could teach via Skype. My name is Joey Arnold. I was born in the USA. I am an American English Teacher in Vietnam since 2012. I made a new fan page. Please like my new page. My page is called Joey Arnold USA
How are you? I love making new friends. I have many hobbies. Join my Oatmeal English Club. I make films, websites, write, draw, comedian, basketball, teach, create, invent, act, travel, learn, explore, play, girls, Jesus, oatmeal, etc. I live and teach in TP.HCM. Please share this. Please add me.
.
JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Skype: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
0163-425-1695

.
For more information about me, please contact FYG
.

No comments:

Post a Comment