Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Anna Betray 01....

Anna, you betrayed me. I have been helping you. I am not the enemy. I am helping. But you deny my help. You lie about many things. I'm helping people. You're bothering me. You're abusing me. You should stop abusing me.
Jason Jason you can not help yourself, how can you help other people? you tell the lie to people here. you have not been helping me. you re bothering us, my life, my husband and my family...........i did not meet you in december, your visa canceled ( 12/9) it's not my sin. you went to offices without me and they gave money back cuz your visa has problem. you told the lies to me you did not give me 20 million. you gave a gift to a girl but not me. you re 30 - 33 yrs you called me at 2 am and 6 missing called, you bothered me.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason Jason, you promised to help with my VISA in December 2015. BUT I NO WANT HELP. I NO ASK FOR HELP. BUT YOU HELP. OK. You can help. Mother Loan help. If you want. You can help if you want. Freedom. Choice. Decision. Personal. No obligation. You said your mother is smart & can help. I had money. In March 2016, MOM found 2 places where I could make a VISA with. GOOD. BUT NOW, no money. Gave money to Zizi. And Zizi gave money to MOM. But MOM was trying to help me make a visa. MOM said I would get the money back. Mom said this a few times that I'd get the money back. MOM "SAYS" maybe she forgot that she said she would keep the money to help me with my VISA. REGARDLESS, she said it but the deception is there.
.
I help me. DON'T HELP. My responsibility. NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL YOU PLEDGE TO HELP. Now, it is your responsibility because you should keep your word. Make plans.... if you can't help, let me know but make plans and plan ahead..... the plan was that I stay at your house until I made a VISA but how can I make a VISA with no money? Why did you and your mother continue to try to help me with MY VISA if I had no money after donating over 20.000.000VND to Zizi? What was the plan after that? Where is the logic? Where is your brain? Think about things more... please think more.... I am trying to help you as I do already... I take care of myself and I do help people everyday in a variety of ways as always and will continue to do so for many years to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment