Thursday, April 21, 2016

OLE refused to serve OATMEAL.....





​I'm an American English Teacher. Add me​
​.​
​.​
​.​
​.​
​.​
​.
OLE refused to serve me food at their restaurant. They disapprove English. Their greeter didn't know "ENOUGH" English.​ The owners mocked & insulted me, a potential customer. I could have recommend additional customers to them. I can put in a good word for them. They said they don't want me there. But I was only there for a second. I was in the neighborhood.
.
The male Vietnamese greeter asked me to come inside to eat. I said no. He asked where I was from. I said America, but I said it in Vietnamese. I asked him if he likes his work. I asked him how long he worked there. After that, I was going to leave. But Toni, the owner of OLE, came out & said that this greeter doesn't want to learn English & is working. I came inside & talked to the wife of Toni. I'm assuming they're the owners. But they're also assuming that I was "NOT" a potential customer. There were no customers there. Bad business. Read the other reviews of this restaurant on Trip Advisor & Facebook. There are more complaints.
.
​ Toni may know who I am. He may think I'm a bad person. He may think I steal, scam, kill, take, abuse, deceive, & spam people. as I pretend to teach English to people. Why did Toni say that the greeter didn't want to learn English? Does Toni know me? He was outside & didn't even know if we were talking in English or not. I was also talking a little Vietnamese to the greeter. I was brief & to the point. I was about to leave, but then Toni came.
.
Inside, I was talking to the woman, the wife of Toni. She said the greeter is like a friend to them. But I said "But this is Saigon." She replied, "But this is our restaurant." Bad customer service. Look at the other reviews. They're rude. They're not open minded. I wasn't trying to teach the greeter English. But what is wrong with English? It is more popular than Spanish or Vietnamese. I talk to many Vietnamese at other stores & restaurants & places in Vietnam during the past 3 years since the year 2012. I'm American. People understand my clear English. I was helping. But Toni pushed me out of his place, literally. The food & drinks are overpriced as well.
​.
They were unprofessional with me. They treated me unfairly. I was brief and I wanted to eat there. I was going to give them money & eat there everyday for the next 20 years. I would have brought them good business. They judged me as a Muslim terrorist. They were racist, sexist, bias, closed, minded, worse than Trump. They assumed wrong things. They did bad things. I was only trying to help them. I would have left if they answered a simple question. How long has he worked there? 2 years? Ok. Thank you. Good bye. No. They refused to answer a simple question. That makes things worse.​ They are bad people. Read the other reviews on OLE and compare notes. They must be stopped. They don't care about their customers. They need to gain more empathy, sympathy, for their customers & not only towards their own evil profits & stuff.
​.​
​Please confront them on these issues:
.
¡Olé! Restaurant:129B Lê Thánh Tôn, Q.1, TP.HCM
​DT 083-824-4184​
.
.
Joey Arnold 2016-04-21 Thu 4 PM MNH HCM...
DT 0168-478-5542



​​

No comments:

Post a Comment