Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Walk In My Shoes Before Judging

Joey Arnold copied 2016-04-28 Thu 1 PM AC HCM JSA
.
.


Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrows, my doubts, my fear, my pain & my laughter... Remember everyone has a story, when you have lived my life then you can judge me...But if not, then keep silent.
>>>>>>>>>>>
Trước khi bạn phát xét cuộc sống, quá khứ, hay tính cách của tôi. Hãy đi vào đôi giày của tôi, đi con đường mà tôi đã đi qua, hãy trải qua sự đau khổ,nghi ngờ, sự sợ hãi, nỗi đau, tiếng cười của tôi...Hãy nhớ mỗi người đều có một câu chuyện. Khi bạn đã sống cuộc đời của tôi. Bạn có thể phán xét tôi. Còn nếu không, xin hãy giữ yên lặng!
Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrows, my doubts, my fear, my pain & my laughter... Remember everyone has a story, when you have lived my life then you can judge me...But if not, then keep silent.
>>>>>>>>>>>
Before you judge the life, the past, or my personality. Let's go in my shoes, walk the path that I've gone through, let us go through the pain, doubt, fear, pain, my laughter... Remember, everyone has a story. When you've lived my life. You can judge me. And if you don't, please keep it quiet!
An Lai shared Роисcя 24's video.
26 mins · 
0:00
31,500 Views
Роисcя 24 added a new video: 9 мая Социальная реклама – Ералаш Самара.
21 hrs · 
Вашему вниманию предлагается свежий выпуск журнала «Ералаш»
Comments
An Lai
An Lai Alexey Razumey , Anton Sydorenkov what did the boy say?
· 7 mins
Nguyễn Đình Thuỳ TrangFollow
March 22 · 
Hãy sửa lại cách nói chuyện của bạn nếu muốn có vận mệnh tốt
Dưới đây là vài lời khuyên cho bạn về việc này, khi bạn thực hiện được, bạn sẽ thấy cuộc sống của b...
See More
0:00
116,210 Views
Thân Đức Hòa added a new video.
Bài thuyết trình không thể bỏ qua:
Nỗi niềm của phụ nữ khi đến tuối lập gia đình. Không chỉ riêng ở Việt Nam đâu, phương Tây cũng thế đấy.
stop lying
stop lying to my husband, do not bother his family, do not steal my pic on my fb. 
do not break our happiness. we re not welcome you . Joey Arnold
Comments
Pierre Kiroul
Pierre Kiroul He is a total hopeless guy
Donna Compton
Donna Compton WTH 😂😬😂😬
An Lai
An Lai HE BLAME, TELL THE LIES, BOTHER US. MANY MANY TIMES. joseph scott arnold (JOey arnold)
An Lai updated her cover photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment