Monday, April 25, 2016

Friend Anna 02

Hoa Vương, thank you so much.
.
I try my best to help people and Anna Jason Jason and her family were begging me to help them and I have been helping them and people since the year 2013 and especially for the first four months this year 2016 (& donated to them at least $1K USD plus my time worth another $2K or more) and I was helping them, and they were helping me too, but they began to get angry as well at the same time which is sad and a long story that is confusing.... but I was helping them more than they were helping me..... but they began getting angry and began to pretend and discredit what I was doing for them..... and other things were happening but I was not angry and I was still trying my best each day to help them and other people at the same time in the mist of those storms.......
.
But I'm helping people with English Speaking and with life skills and with many different things and life is really good as I'm an American English Teacher from the United States, born in the year 1985 in USA and moved to Vietnam in 2012 and I love Vietnam and Vietnamese people and I love learning and I have many hobbies and I love making new friends and you can find me around Q.1 of Saigon normally, thank you so much.....
LikeShow More Reactions
Comment
Comments
Hoa Vương
Hoa Vương They dont need your help now. So please dont begging people for help them. So affected!
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Hoa Vương, there is more to the story than you may realize. So, you are missing some of the details that can shed more perspective to all of it and more.....
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...

LikeShow More Reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment