Thursday, April 21, 2016

Link to Jason FB

They pretended to like me for 3 years.
Jason E Keehn you pretended to like them to get what you wanted, like food and money. then when that wasnt enough you steal from them, break into their house
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn does it feel good joey? to hit a girl infront of many people
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn you are not a man, you are a woman beater, and lier
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn, you're either lying or you're dumb. I care about people. I help people. However, people do bad things sometimes. People lie about history. Truth is not as simple as you may want it to be. Reconsider everything....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason E Keehn = Vietnamese Anna Lai is my best friend. She married a Canadian. She sings, dances, laughs, plays guitar, piano, swims, & is always smiling. I've known her for three years since 2013 in Saigon. Be her friend. Talk to her & to her family.
.
Help me by helping her. You can hate me. But don't hate Anna. Help her. Don't help me. I'm fine. Give Anna money. Send her a wedding, Christmas, New Year, or birthday present. Send her money because she plans to move to Canada soon. I'm not angry. I'm helping people. I work. I teach. But I'm not trying to hurt people. I'm sorry if you feel hurt. Anna, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I was trying to help. Please tell Anna I'm sorry. Her family is amazing. That is why I gave them all of my money, as in 60.000.000VND worth of money, time, massages, lessons, wisdom, etc.... I care about Anna and her family. I love them. I love you. I love Jesus. I love everybody. I like sharing as sharing is caring. Please make friends with Anna and her family. Ask them if you can help them. They are generous people. They are very nice people. Please help me by helping them.
.
Joey Arnold 2016-04-22 Fri 11 AM AC HCM
DT 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...

I'm an American English Teacher. Add me
Dat Ly Minh I need help, everyone help me
Jason E Keehn
Jason E Keehn hes an american english teacher that lies and cheats and steals, he will pretend to be your friend, then take money from you and food
Dũng Nguyễn
Dũng Nguyễn · Friends with Thúy Vũ and 2 others
I need you help me. My phone is 01697922324 or 0912721686. Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment