Saturday, April 30, 2016

VN DN Visas Denied 3rd Extension in 2015 for American?

Joey Arnold Oregon Oatmeal copied 2016-04-30 Sat 5:30 PM MDNH HCM
DT 0168-478-5542


.


.

  • Conversation started Friday
  • Eric Kim
    29/04/2016 22:40
    Eric Kim
    I know you are an illegal immigrant here and I have a heist which I need a partner, are you interested? Estimate each will have 50k-100k usd.
  • Today
  • 07:59You accepted Eric's request.
  • Joey Arnold
    08:00
    Joey Arnold
    I am not a murderer. I am trying to make a visa.
  • Today
  • Eric Kim
    16:20
    Eric Kim
    Look you are already over staying here for so long, it's impossible to get a visa. The only way is if you have money get a citizenship here. It will cost you at least 50k to get the citizenship. Just think about it.
  • Joey Arnold
    16:40
    Joey Arnold
    I disagree. Based on what I have heard. I have heard otherwise. You are either lying or you are uninformed with the options. There are different options available. Plus, my situation should be investigated farther. DN visas can be extended 3 times according to some websites as of the year 2015, but Tuan Travel only gave me 2 different 3-month extensions but denied a 3rd extension. Around 4 other travel agencies refused to extend it as well. I may try to go to Cambodia & make a new VN visa and then try to return to Vietnam. I just got to have enough money and hope for the best. But once I leave Vietnam, I may not be allowed back ever again. So, I have to be ready for that when I do go.
  • Eric Kim
    17:16
    Eric Kim
    You really don't understand your situation, you are already over staying here without visia for a long time, if you're overstay here for just a few days, it's possible to extend your visa but now if you want to exit and extend it's not possible. You will be able to exit with a fine and can't enter into Vietnam, some more you will be blacklisted and future you can't enter anymore. If whoever is telling you that you're able to extend it, they are talking bullshit to you. For your case is if you exit Vietnam, you'll be fine and will be deported out. If you want it that way than never mind.
  • Joey Arnold
    17:26
    Joey Arnold
    My visa expired 2015-12-09. That was Wednesday, the 9th of December 2015. I went to extend my visa on Thursday, the 3rd, a week before that. ........... I was not able to extend "BEFORE" my visa expired. I tried different agencies. They said I was blacklisted. . THEREFORE, it does not matter if overstaying blacklists me now if I was ALREADY BLACKLISTED according to the agencies. I have been in Vietnam since 2012 and visited Cambodia twice to make new visas. I have made new visas and/or extended every 3 months since the year 2012 in and for Vietnam about 12 or more times and I know how to do these things and have talked to many people and have read many things about it and looked at Vietnamese laws about these things.... I do my research as much as I can..... . I am not the bad person here. I am not a criminal here.... I was put into this situation somehow..... and I would love for a lawyer to tell me why I was like in a blacklist in 2015 before my visa even expired to begin with....





.

No comments:

Post a Comment