Monday, April 25, 2016

Luke Anna 01

Joey Arnold 2016-04-25 Mon 5 PM MD Paris
DT 0168-478-5542
.


Story about a Teacher doing something bad.
.
https://www.facebook.com/…/21…/permalink/10154033824836425/…
Luke Farnbach Isn't it you. It appears to accuse you of stalking some guys wife. And then you add a link to the story on your page??? You're a strange person...
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 11 mins
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Luke Farnbach, wrong. Those are lies.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Luke Farnbach, I help people. Google me. Talk to people who know me. I'm an American, born 1985 in USA. I've been a missionary with Word Of Life & with The Salvation Army, & even with Community Baptist Church since the year 2000. I've been a camp counselor for 5 years. Search Joey Arnold Oatmeal. Most people who talk about me either hate me or don't know me. They tell you parts of the story but fail to tell you the whole story. There is always more there than what meets the eye. People lie by saying I'm crazy and stuff. Meet me in person and get to know me. Don't fall for the lies of the people who are out there to destroy good people. Please consider my side of the story at least.....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Luke Farnbach, I've known Anna Lai Jason Jason since the year 2013, which was three years ago, and I would sometimes teach her English via English Conversations at coffee shops or other places. She was my student, unofficially, but wouldn't pay me tuition. She would always say that we were friends. But she probably said "WE'RE FRIENDS" BUT ONLY BECAUSE SHE DID NOT WANT TO PAY ME MONEY for my time. I'm not angry. I'm just telling you history. Teaching is my job. But I was helping her for free. But she was helping me too. She & her mother bought me food & other things sometimes during the past 3 years. I'm not complaining. I can work for free sometimes too. She is my friend as well. I want to be friends with everybody. That is not a problem. But please understand how my friendship or work with Anna began in 2013. Anna would always call me and ask me where I was. I do not stalk her. Anna was stalking me sometimes..... and that is where this story begins..... but it is a long story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment