Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Jason 02....

Comments
Jason Jason
Jason Jason don't post my pic if you do not ask me. you re bothering our life me and my husband
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 47 mins
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason Jason, you betrayed me. I have been helping you. I am not the enemy. I am helping. But you deny my help. You lie about many things. I'm helping people. You're bothering me. You're abusing me. You should stop abusing me.
Jason Jason
Jason Jason you have not been helping me. stop lies to me
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason Jason, you betrayed me. I have been helping you. I am not the enemy. I am helping. But you deny my help. You lie about many things. I'm helping people. You're bothering me. You're abusing me. You should stop abusing me.
Jason Jason
Jason Jason you lies
Jason Jason
Jason Jason stop to share my pics on your fb
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Jason Jason, you need to stop abusing foreigners in the ways you do. During the past 3 years since the year 2013, you have complained so many times about foreigners without taking the time to understand them. You barely listen to logic & reason. You always talk about cheating on your husband in either a playful way or in some kind of serious way, but it is dangerous. You may not even be aware of the deception you bring, at least not all of the time, because you talk before you think normally. Your mother is lying about me. Mother says that I think family no good. No, I care about your family & even your sister. I really care. But you guys are rejecting me without logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment